Gerrard

Huns stating if they win the cup they win the league as they go into the (OF) confident and win. I think after the cup game we have two league games to their one we could go into the game 5 ahead and if we win go 8, to me its not about the cup at all, 8 points and its suitcases packed for dubai and only come back because we need to see out the title as they don’t give the medals out earlier.
Apparently Sevco are going to Dubai too. They don't fuck around over there. Imagine what will happen when Dave's check bounces.
guantanamo.jpg

The one thing I can safely say about this current team, is that they all play with a smile on their face and seem to enjoy being in each others company.

When you see the big man sprint 90-yards, then you realise that it means just as much to them as it does to us.

Can't forget either, that was also another top drawer save he made earlier in the game too....
Go through a wall, for each other
It's great to see them all together
And those on the bench, waiting their chance to come in & get involved, in the history
HH

Last edited:
Call me a cynic.....but I do believe the pressure is being ramped up for Collum to do right by the Huns.....as his brethren Beaton apparently let them down by not doing what was expected.....the Beaton apology sets things up for things to even themselves out.....and not a mention of Clancy.....funny that!
surely the SFA can't be that corrupt? lol

Members online

Back