Gerrrarrrd Cancels Christmas...

Chavvy G can get the bus back to liverpool crying like a baby for all i care.

He throws his players under the bus all the time.

True hun. Always someone elses fault.

Couldn’t be him signing tragedies now could it.

Couldn’t be his lack of management skills.

Couldn’t be his fat ego.

He has media ear so of course its everyone elses fault. Who is gonna say otherwise when media are all in jabbas pocket just like jabba was in mintys.

Toxic club.

Long may their pain continue. For me that would be death finale.

Eternal pain

HH ☘️

Couldn’t be his fat ego.

He has media ear so of course its everyone elses fault. Who is gonna say otherwise when media are all in jabbas pocket just like jabba was in mintys.

Toxic club.

Eternal pain

HH ☘️
wish I could give this more likes (y)

Couldn’t be his fat ego.

Toxic club.

Eternal pain

HH ☘️
See tamthetit took in his first womans game today.
tamthetit.jpg

If we give them a serious pumpin on the 29th, I'd advise him no to cancel his security, it's not going to be pretty when he gets the full zombie wrath, already seen a few comments from them that should make him worry about his safety, taxi to Liverpool? lets go!!!

Anybody think there'll be another pitch invasion today against the Hibees? When they win just before the fat lady sings the sheer relief will have them spilling onto the park. Desperados.

Never hear Brendan slagging his players slippy G does it all the time . This must have a negative effect on his team . Hope with all my heart we destroy them on Saturday.
Glad I read this post before i made a similar statement. BR when interviewed you can tell he is seething with individuals and turns negatives into positives. When at fault he takes the blame. Behind closed doors it will be a different story and players will be in no doubt what errors they made and what steps they need to take to rectify it

Anybody think there'll be another pitch invasion today against the Hibees? When they win just before the fat lady sings the sheer relief will have them spilling onto the park. Desperados.
I'm surprised the huns didn't invade the pitch... to 'protect their players' after Hibs had mugged them again!

Members online

Latest posts

Back