Get a grip Celtic noise - Lets be positive

Sorry to hijack your thread for my wee announcement docco but im buzzing and want to tell everyone!! And it is a positively thread 😁 My wee 9 year old girl loves steet dance and has been working her arse of last few months in trials to represent england in the dance world cup in spain next year....shes only gone and got into the squad, and she's the youngest to do so πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š...only down side is she will be kitted out in a red white and blue England trackie...but ill have to deal with that. Proud dad tonight bhoys and ghirls πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€
Great news for the wee one lubo. But the one question that everyone failed to ask, and be honest now, did she get her moves from you and the big John Travolta head on ye, or more than likely her mother?

Sorry to hijack your thread for my wee announcement docco but im buzzing and want to tell everyone!! And it is a positively thread 😁 My wee 9 year old girl loves steet dance and has been working her arse of last few months in trials to represent england in the dance world cup in spain next year....shes only gone and got into the squad, and she's the youngest to do so πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š...only down side is she will be kitted out in a red white and blue England trackie...but ill have to deal with that. Proud dad tonight bhoys and ghirls πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€
Sorry, I missed that post Lubo
Fantastic, well done the wee yin
You've every right to 'crow' about that, she's definitely got a proud Dad, and that's what I love hearing
It's a special thing to help and encourage youngsters, she's a credit toi you mate
Tell her, we're all in her corner ans she's going to do great
That's really lifted my mood this afternoon
HH

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back