Get a grip Celtic noise - Lets be positive

Magic mate....thread is for everything positive πŸ‘πŸ‘
Here you tried tae give my opinion on sandman twice Basically β€œplayed oot pish β€œ both time came up with a error message πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ bit fuckin strange mate efter some a the shit I’ve posted oan here πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” anyway my gist wiz his ratings were and are pish we’re good one time 12/9/ 2018 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Sorry to hijack your thread for my wee announcement docco but im buzzing and want to tell everyone!! And it is a positively thread 😁 My wee 9 year old girl loves steet dance and has been working her arse of last few months in trials to represent england in the dance world cup in spain next year....shes only gone and got into the squad, and she's the youngest to do so πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š...only down side is she will be kitted out in a red white and blue England trackie...but ill have to deal with that. Proud dad tonight bhoys and ghirls πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€
Great news and well done the wee yin Lubo
But your still no gettin ma boax I’m positive aboot that (no wantin ti upset the Airdrieonian ) πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

HH πŸ•Ί

Sorry to hijack your thread for my wee announcement docco but im buzzing and want to tell everyone!! And it is a positively thread 😁 My wee 9 year old girl loves steet dance and has been working her arse of last few months in trials to represent england in the dance world cup in spain next year....shes only gone and got into the squad, and she's the youngest to do so πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š...only down side is she will be kitted out in a red white and blue England trackie...but ill have to deal with that. Proud dad tonight bhoys and ghirls πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€
"Maith an caitlin agus maith sibh uilig do Lubo agus a chlann".πŸ‘πŸ€β˜˜πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

Such a proud moment for you and all your family lubo and congratulations to your daughter, and just an idea for you, is there any way you can hide a Celtic badge onto her fancy dress costume she is been forced to wear to help her overcome the shock to the system? πŸ€”πŸ˜„

I'm convinced that you are pedantic fool.....i said 3, it was 4 ....let's not split yer baw hairs πŸ‘
And you think losing 3 of the 4 league games played against Sevco is an 'incredible result'! Have you been smoking your own pubes?

Another positive..... 2 games undefeated
Is that you Jim Bowen?

super-smashing-great-5aa9d9.jpg

I'd settle for 4 defeats from them and still winning the trophies..keep out of the black and stay in the red etc...pass me the pubes Bully
You get nothing for a pair in this game and we'll win fuck all if we can't beat Sevco

Members online

Back