Get a grip Celtic noise - Lets be positive

^^^^^Go away to a harranging thread you ...cheers
Should it not be about being realistic? Realistically we can still win the league, but also equally realistic, is the fact that Lenny and the team have let everyone of us down and if not sorted we wont. Getting beaten by them is never easy, but that display and attitude was beyond anything I have witnessed and they need to know it is totally unacceptable. Even if Lenny does get it right and we play out of our skins for the rest of the season, the start we have had, the self inflicted wounds cannot go without people being rightly raging. This is without a doubt the most pressure on Lenny in his career, its up to him to fix it, or at least to stop fucking it up and then telling us we are brilliant. The players too have been a real disappointment, they can all lose form, but to lose heart? to lose the desire to fight for the jersey against they cunts will take a lot of making up. They can start on Thursday and prevent another field day for the sevconian press to heap more pressure on as they do. I don't expect a win, but I do expect a performance raiser in both ability and bottle. Both awol on Saturday.

Should it not be about being realistic? Realistically we can still win the league, but also equally realistic, is the fact that Lenny and the team have let everyone of us down and if not sorted we wont. Getting beaten by them is never easy, but that display and attitude was beyond anything I have witnessed and they need to know it is totally unacceptable. Even if Lenny does get it right and we play out of our skins for the rest of the season, the start we have had, the self inflicted wounds cannot go without people being rightly raging. This is without a doubt the most pressure on Lenny in his career, its up to him to fix it, or at least to stop fucking it up and then telling us we are brilliant. The players too have been a real disappointment, they can all lose form, but to lose heart? to lose the desire to fight for the jersey against they cunts will take a lot of making up. They can start on Thursday and prevent another field day for the sevconian press to heap more pressure on as they do. I don't expect a win, but I do expect a performance raiser in both ability and bottle. Both awol on Saturday.

I get all that and it's all been very passionately vented over the already11 threads ...
I just feel that we need a break from it all ....All the negative waves are giving my arse a sore head...that's all 👍

Let's all follow fan boy and shout from the rooftops about that outstanding performance on Saturday. The genius of "the great man" in putting the huns to the sword meant that the fantastic performance in their goal of the arch-awaywalker along with two lucky ricochets into our goal were the only things stopping them from a real hiding.... that and the fact that a couple of our players were only at about 90%. No-one could fault the tactical masterclass and the incisive, almost telepathic passing of our players - the huns weren't finding it easy at the end, they were emotionally shattered. God help AC Milan on Thursday.

I get all that and it's all been very passionately vented over the already11 threads ...
I just feel that we need a break from it all ....All the negative waves are giving my arse a sore head...that's all 👍
Please. Make a case for us to be positive. Show us some real reason we should be, cos I can't see any.

I really want to be positive about this season, and maybe it's just me who can't see it, so please, show me something to be positive about. Something that suggests we'll come good

Members online

Latest posts

Back