Get a grip Celtic noise - Lets be positive

The more people tell me to go away, the more you say I'm not welcome, the more you’ll see me pop up. I do not give one solitary fuck if I'm not welcome, or if people think I'm a hun. I'm not here to make online friends.

I respect others opinions and it greatly amuses me when others can't do the same.

All I'm asking for is one positive thread FFS.....it's all I want... plenty other threads about how shite we are (11 trophies on the bounce)
Some amount of fandans on here man

Please. Make a case for us to be positive. Show us some real reason we should be, cos I can't see any.

I really want to be positive about this season, and maybe it's just me who can't see it, so please, show me something to be positive about. Something that suggests we'll come good

"The league is only beginning
Our team was patched together hours before kick off with debutants , players playing their 5th game in 2 weeks,and a line up that had never started before,
6 regular starters were missing,
Our opponents were at full strength,
They have played as this formation and team for almost a year,
They are playing without the baying pressure of their support
Their support are fully behind them
We have a target on our backs
I could go on..."

I did...in my opening post
Jesus.

That’s the last glimmer of hope gone for me then. That's more like a list of excuses for losing to them than anything else.

6 players out and only 2 would have started. Eddy has been pish anyway. Ajeti top scorer and Griffiths looking hungrier than a kebab fiend 2 days into lockdown, yet neither start.

There's more evidence to suggest Lennon isn't they guy we need than there is that we'll come good under him.

Positive, positive, positive πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” I've got it!!!!! Loads of new members have joined and are quite obviously hun infiltrators or Keith Jackson and this has taken the heat of you docco. You are no longer the noise hun....youre one of us...that wouldn't have happened if we were playing well. So celtic being shite has worked in your favour πŸ˜πŸ‘

Our team was patched together hours before kick off with debutants , players playing their 5th game in 2 weeks,and a line up that had never started before,
I could go on..."
It's a quarter through and we still haven't got going or sorted out the line-up, tactics or motivation.
They are professional footballers - they should surely be able to come up with something, even some effort.
The replacements are professional footballers - they should surely be able to come up with something, even some effort.
They're not very good and we almost made them look like Pele's Brazil.
And we still haven't figured out how to overcome it.
So are our players.
So are ours.
Dodge the arrows.
I could go on..."
Please don't.

I need to ask, and I know it was a wee flick in the ear, but has there been an 8 page spread on how moreorless should be banned? Because we all know had celtic won 2-0 (if only) and broony had decided to slap fat boy on the ear there would have been a petition sent to wee krankie to have him banned for the season. Has the media and the SFA just let that one go. Being in England I've managed to avoid any mention on the weekend match, thank god.

I need to ask, and I know it was a wee flick in the ear, but has there been an 8 page spread on how moreorless should be banned? Because we all know had celtic won 2-0 (if only) and broony had decided to slap fat boy on the ear there would have been a petition sent to wee krankie to have him banned for the season. Has the media and the SFA just let that one go. Being in England I've managed to avoid any mention on the weekend match, thank god.
If there has been, we've missed it too.

I get all that and it's all been very passionately vented over the already11 threads ...
I just feel that we need a break from it all ....All the negative waves are giving my arse a sore head...that's all πŸ‘
We all hear you mate. We are all the same. But shit needed venting. Hopefully this is the catalyst we wished would arrive on Saturday to raise our game. It better be or that vent will turn into a raging gorge.

Jesus.

That’s the last glimmer of hope gone for me then. That's more like a list of excuses for losing to them than anything else.

6 players out and only 2 would have started. Eddy has been pish anyway. Ajeti top scorer and Griffiths looking hungrier than a kebab fiend 2 days into lockdown, yet neither start.

There's more evidence to suggest Lennon isn't they guy we need than there is that we'll come good under him.
82f4a5cf8aa5faeea542113f47b070d8.jpg

After my last upbeat post, I am continuing to be positive with thoughts of who could take over from NL, a motivated team after the want-away players have got away and PL splashing the cash in the January window.
I hope it doesn't come to that, but, if results and being 8nable to motivate the team, still picking players who aren't producing, the only player in the frame for me would be wee Strachan. To bring in someone who doesn't know the club or what this really means would be a disaster, unless it was one of the really top managers, and theres more chance of me starting on Thursday than that happening, so, Strachan for me would be the only choice. As I said though, I want Lennon to lead us to the 10,and still think we will, but, no one is more important than achieving it. No one.

Back