Get a grip Celtic noise - Lets be positive

Hopefully lennon has seen the error of his ways and changes things for the sheep game. Lets ignore the European game for a second. Lennons tactics have been getting him results in the league up till this point. It wasn't attractive football but we were unbeaten. He must know that the fans weren't happy but he stuck with his formation and tactics regardless. Hopefully now he sees that it isn't working. That slightly better teams than ross county know how to play against and get a result against us. The hibs game must have game him a wee boost. Showed him that what he was doing was working. Hopefully the sevco game has made him realise his plan and tactics are shit. Im positive that if he allows his ego to take a back seat he has the players to turn it around 🤞🤞🤞

I mostly agree with what Docco has posted above. We had numerous players missing, forcing a line up that has never been seen before and were playing against an organised, committed Rangers side.

Christie
Forrest
Jullien
Edouard
Elhamed
Griffiths

Griffiths because it seems he cannot yet play 90 minutes. Thats a lot of first team players missing for a game like that. Add Lexalt making his debut and Welsh hardly been seen before and you have a lot of disruption.

Lennon deserves criticism - before the game, did anyone really see Elyounoussi and Klimala being a roaring success as a striking partnership ?

But these missing players will be back, the side will settle with the added bonus of a wee rocket on Saturday to spur everyone on. 10IAR.

I mostly agree with what Docco has posted above. We had numerous players missing, forcing a line up that has never been seen before and were playing against an organised, committed Rangers side.

Christie
Forrest
Jullien
Edouard
Elhamed
Griffiths

Griffiths because it seems he cannot yet play 90 minutes. Thats a lot of first team players missing for a game like that. Add Lexalt making his debut and Welsh hardly been seen before and you have a lot of disruption.

Lennon deserves criticism - before the game, did anyone really see Elyounoussi and Klimala being a roaring success as a striking partnership ?

But these missing players will be back, the side will settle with the added bonus of a wee rocket on Saturday to spur everyone on. 10IAR.

I just dont see how the 6 players missing would have changed that display. If griff had started then maybe but eddy, christie, forrest and julien have all been poor this season. I think lennon would have still started with the midfielders he did. Mcgregor, ntcham and brown, which means whoever played upfront was getting no service anyway. If christie was fit he replaces eli. So you have one guy trying to beat every man and his dug for a move to Southampton replacing a guy that spends the game running into people. Take frimpong out and put forrest in?? We have all been screaming for forrest to be dropped for frimpong!! The players had no fight.

Christie
Forrest
Jullien
Edouard
Elhamed
Griffiths

Yas Dad...I mean LC ha ha

players no fit to play 90 minutes
playing weird formation
playing players out of position
Bizarre after match chats
Strange management from bench
Strange miss timed subs

Contradiction after contradiction

Players dont look motivated
Absolutely best he ever seen followed by throwing people under bus to nothing to see move along.

He isn't managing properly, he may well be ill, its a very tough season,

Something isn't right and it needs sorted and tbh I dont think Lennon is making good decisions even if the results haven't completely caved in yet.

But despite the poor shape and tactics he doesn't appear to want to change.

might change shape here and there but its overall same weird style of hoof

With best football players in scotland

team ethic is badly missing

I haven't seen a single game this season where we looked fantastic

had some really really poor performances from big players

If your no well Neil let somebody know and get well soon

But we need a proper plan that utilises our best players better than current dross

I need to ask, and I know it was a wee flick in the ear, but has there been an 8 page spread on how moreorless should be banned? Because we all know had celtic won 2-0 (if only) and broony had decided to slap fat boy on the ear there would have been a petition sent to wee krankie to have him banned for the season. Has the media and the SFA just let that one go. Being in England I've managed to avoid any mention on the weekend match, thank god.
Lucky barsteward Lubo even the wee squirrel in the gairden wiz hummin up to his knees in nuts 🌰 better huv been nuts th wee orangeyredcunt.

HH 😱👀😱👀

I hope it doesn't come to that, but, if results and being 8nable to motivate the team, still picking players who aren't producing, the only player in the frame for me would be wee Strachan. To bring in someone who doesn't know the club or what this really means would be a disaster, unless it was one of the really top managers, and theres more chance of me starting on Thursday than that happening, so, Strachan for me would be the only choice. As I said though, I want Lennon to lead us to the 10,and still think we will, but, no one is more important than achieving it. No one.
For all we know it’s Lenny that’s the problem and he’s chasing players away
Then again we could be positive it’s Lawwell shit then wur fucked ahh the doldrums in I am.

HH 😢

Members online

Latest posts

Back