Get a grip Celtic noise - Lets be positive

Nearly all have been available to date this season, hiding behind 1 game is a cop out of facing up to the problems that have existed before the shitshow on Saturday. If we are to be believe that players been unavailable for last Saturday then we have bigger problems than we think as it shows that the players we have in reserve are no where good enough for us, for i will still class that as bullshit,

Players go through bad form....it happens... just a unfortunate we have a load of key players going through a bad spell at the same time....I've absolutely no doubt we will come good.....not 6 months ago we were the best thing since sliced bread

Players go through bad form....it happens... just a unfortunate we have a load of key players going through a bad spell at the same time....I've absolutely no doubt we will come good.....not 6 months ago we were the best thing since sliced bread
And we should be even better than we were and were not at the moment not even close to it, lack of goal scoring opportunities and lack of creativity major problems yet who has gone to effect that, yet more have been bought in to improve it. These are facts and worrying one's at that

I couldn't care less what formation he goes for Steviebhoy67 and not overly concerned about the result, for me it is all about the preformance. I think I said it before as I did hear it in the past if you get the preformance right the results will look after themselves. I think lenny might have been the only one looking at things that way until last Saturday now it's all about a response
In my opinion it does matter. He needs to find the right guys and formation to move us forward. Do you expect a good performance if he digs his heels in and sticks with his pals?

In my opinion it does matter. He needs to find the right guys and formation to move us forward. Do you expect a good performance if he digs his heels in and sticks with his pals?
These are the decisions of lenny and lenny only as it is his job on the line. If we went 352 and got a preformance would we really care. We are so critical because of the preformance and lack of everything on offer, the confidence has to be at a low that hasn't been experienced certainly for us for a very long time now. We are desperate for a lift from somewhere and will only get it from what we see on the pitch. And yes I do think a 442 is a more stable approach at the moment yet wouldn't have confidence in lenny putting the right faces in any formation at the moment

The response is, this is the response,

'We will come good and we will win the 10'

RESPONSE :

It's only a matter of time before we start firing on all cylinders, you can't keep a good team down,

RESPONSE :

For as below par as weve played they're at their peak, that only equals 1pt after we win our game in hand
RESPONSE :

One bad result doesnt make a season

RESPONSE :

They are out of the first silverware of the season, we'll win that and win the first ever 4treble

RESPONSE:

We are the 9iar , invincible , treble treble champions , they will have to watch us lift more silver

RESPONSE:

Amen ☘💚🙏

The response is, this is the response,

RESPONSE :

It's only a matter of time before we start firing on all cylinders, you can't keep a good team down,

RESPONSE :

For as below par as weve played they're at their peak, that only equals 1pt after we win our game in hand
RESPONSE :

One bad result doesnt make a season

RESPONSE :

They are out of the first silverware of the season, we'll win that and win the first ever 4treble

RESPONSE:

We are the 9iar , invincible , treble treble champions

RESPONSE:

Amen ☘💚🙏
When I was a young and was sent tae mass there was this auld guy who used tae sing every response back ,should nae laff but it was as funny as fuck 😂😂😂especially when some of his amens went oan too long 😂😂😂

When I was a young and was sent tae mass there was this auld guy who used tae sing every response back ,should nae laff but it was as funny as fuck 😂😂😂especially when some of his amens went oan too long 😂😂😂
Even funnier was going into confession as a waen not a clue what im supposed to be saying, forgive me father for I have sinned etc..yes my son ? I broke a window with my fitba and ran away 😆usually made up nonsense cos I never knew what real sinning was about . Always came out more confused with 10 hail Mary's and a few our fathers to say 😆

Members online

Latest posts

Back