Get a grip Celtic noise - Lets be positive

Even funnier was going into confession as a waen not a clue what im supposed to be saying, forgive me father for I have sinned etc..yes my son ? I broke a window with my fitba and ran away 😆usually made up nonsense cos I never knew what real sinning was about . Always came out more confused with 10 hail Mary's and a few our fathers to say 😆
I used to say the exact same thing every week, the problem with that, was that I got a different penance every week. My doubts about the whole thing stemmed from that. :)

The time to act is NOW. Lennon should be gone, but he won't be.
Which is good, because if you want to kiss 10 goodbye, right now at this very moment, you'd fire Lenny. Smart people get this.

Get behind the bhoys and each other as we are stronger together
To say we don't see eye to eye all the time is an understatment, Docco, but you're absolutely right in your original post. Some of you need to get a grip. And quickly.

Which is good, because if you want to kiss 10 goodbye, right now at this very moment, you'd fire Lenny. Smart people get this.

To say we don't see eye to eye all the time is an understatment, Docco, but you're absolutely right in your original post. Some of you need to get a grip. And quickly.
Get a grip of what exactly? Reality? I think the reality is being covered. Or do we just clap land employ wishful thinking like Lenny? The truth should never be avoided and the truth is he is fucking it up, the players are not behind him and their form is an utter disgrace. Now, we all wish that wasn't the case, but it is. It wont fix itself and left unchecked will just get worse. Are you advocating we keep plodding on knowing it will end bad, or act decisively to reverse it? The main person who needs to get a grip is Lennon. And fast.

Please. Make a case for us to be positive. Show us some real reason we should be, cos I can't see any.

I really want to be positive about this season, and maybe it's just me who can't see it, so please, show me something to be positive about. Something that suggests we'll come good
There is none so blind as he who will not see. Docco pointed out some of the things in the original post, but let me reiterate:

Unless it's baseball, championships are never won in October.

Few, if any, games have been played so far where 11 regular starters were on the pitch at kickoff. But injuries heal and we historically are a stronger team as the season progresses.

Covid changes everything, from the board room to the pitch, and the team that adjusts best to that will prevail. We're doing a pretty good job in that department.

We still have a game in hand.

To the grateful delight of some people here, I purposely stayed off the forum because I knew it would be a world-class, Olympic-caliber shitshow after the loss. Clearly it exceeded my expectations, even four days later.

Sure there's room for criticism, and most of it is valid. Some of it is not, but regardless those in places of power in the club are clearly working on it, out of view from the public and the fans.

It remains to be seen who is keeping the faith and who isn't.

I am going to have to stay stupid unfortunately. I have little confidence that Lennon will turn things around now after he couldn't even get the team inspired to make some effort or check out what heading to take towards sevco's goal on Saturday.

There is none so blind as he who will not see. Docco pointed out some of the things in the original post, but let me reiterate:

Unless it's baseball, championships are never won in October.

Few, if any, games have been played so far where 11 regular starters were on the pitch at kickoff. But injuries heal and we historically are a stronger team as the season progresses.

Covid changes everything, from the board room to the pitch, and the team that adjusts best to that will prevail. We're doing a pretty good job in that department.

We still have a game in hand.

To the grateful delight of some people here, I purposely stayed off the forum because I knew it would be a world-class, Olympic-caliber shitshow after the loss. Clearly it exceeded my expectations, even four days later.

Sure there's room for criticism, and most of it is valid. Some of it is not, but regardless those in places of power in the club are clearly working on it, out of view from the public and the fans.

It remains to be seen who is keeping the faith and who isn't.
I still believe we have a squad good enough to win the league. I do not think it's over either. But I refuse to pull out the excuses. Had the shoe been on the other foot, we'd be telling them that these are all excuses as well - because that's exactly what they are.

Something has went wrong since the end of last season in the same way something went wrong for them after the winter break.

Griffiths coming back out of shape and the loss of big Frazer aside, we started off the season with the exact same squad we finished off last season with. Why haven't we seen the same Celtic? That hunger is gone and that's more worrying than any Covid or injury issues, because we have a big enough and talented squad to deal with this stuff. Lennon has to find a way to get us fired up again with absolute no room for error now.

As much as I don't like the guy, I'm praying he comes good.

Positivity is necessary, criticism is also necessary it is getting the balance right that wins the cups. That's what NL is paid for and now he has to show what he has got. Let's face it, forums are made for us to vent our emotions, play at interweb manager, talk often well intentioned shit and hopefully laugh and learn. Most on here only want the best for Celtic and without debate this forum would be nothing. COYBIG !

As I said before...I want Neil Lennon to turn it around......But...I don't know 'whats to turn around'......I don't think any of us know.....Does Neil Lennon 'know' ......We have went the same way the huns did after the last winter break.....They crashed big style....So am thinking here....we surely canny get any worse....so things must get better....If we fuck up against Aberdeen....where do we go from there...!!!!!! I still think we will get the 10....but its going to be tight...and am no making any excuses....never mind Covid...we all have to suffer..FFS 3 Standard Leige players have it...with another 2 looking dodgy....The huns will be lovin this.....I hope am wrang....but I think we will take a hammering against Milan.....BUT>>>WE Must Beat eberdeen.....or its shoogly peg time for Neil I am afraid.......

There's a lot of shit goin on Larry that we're only hearing in dribs and drabs. Duffy supposedly wasn't fit to play Saturday with an abscess in his mouth after getting two teeth removed. He said he wasn't feelin well, but was asked to play anyway and because of the situation, he played and has since been slaughtered for it.
Lennon only shows up to training on Friday, the same as Martin O'Neill used to do, but he's not Martin O'Neill. He was quoted after the last Hun humiliation that after watching the game back for five minutes he got sick of it so he switched it off. Stating there was no point in watching it as he would learn nothin from it. That to me is someone with a huge ego, something we all know Lennon has. Over half the team are sick of his bullying and his lack of tactics. He's fallen out with several players and staff members. The exact same shit as what happened at hibs. I could go on as that's only the tip of the iceberg.
I understand what you're saying about replacing the manager now could have a chaotic effect on the squad, but at least it would measured unlike the mess after the snake left.

There's a lot of shit goin on Larry that we're only hearing in dribs and drabs. Duffy supposedly wasn't fit to play Saturday with an abscess in his mouth after getting two teeth removed. He said he wasn't feelin well, but was asked to play anyway and because of the situation, he played and has since been slaughtered for it.
Lennon only shows up to training on Friday, the same as Martin O'Neill used to do, but he's not Martin O'Neill. He was quoted after the last Hun humiliation that after watching the game back for five minutes he got sick of it so he switched it off. Stating there was no point in watching it as he would learn nothin from it. That to me is someone with a huge ego, something we all know Lennon has. Over half the team are sick of his bullying and his lack of tactics. He's fallen out with several players and staff members. The exact same shit as what happened at hibs. I could go on as that's only the tip of the iceberg.
I understand what you're saying about replacing the manager now could have a chaotic effect on the squad, but at least it would measured unlike the mess after the snake left.
You know more than most of us Deadner. If what your hearing turns out to be true, then Lennons job imo is untenable.

Back