Get a grip Celtic noise - Lets be positive

There's a lot of shit goin on Larry that we're only hearing in dribs and drabs. Duffy supposedly wasn't fit to play Saturday with an abscess in his mouth after getting two teeth removed. He said he wasn't feelin well, but was asked to play anyway and because of the situation, he played and has since been slaughtered for it.
Lennon only shows up to training on Friday, the same as Martin O'Neill used to do, but he's not Martin O'Neill. He was quoted after the last Hun humiliation that after watching the game back for five minutes he got sick of it so he switched it off. Stating there was no point in watching it as he would learn nothin from it. That to me is someone with a huge ego, something we all know Lennon has. Over half the team are sick of his bullying and his lack of tactics. He's fallen out with several players and staff members. The exact same shit as what happened at hibs. I could go on as that's only the tip of the iceberg.
I understand what you're saying about replacing the manager now could have a chaotic effect on the squad, but at least it would measured unlike the mess after the snake left.
Turns out my source was right about Duffy not being fit to play against the Huns.....

Neil Lennon has only lost 3 out of 60 domestic games since he took over at Celtic..... incredible statistic
It might be if it wasn't bollocks.
12/05/19 - lost to huns
06/10/19 - lost to livingston
29/12/19 - lost to huns
17/10/20 - lost to huns.

He has a 25% league success rate against the huns since he returned from unemployment.
Get your head out of your hole.

Last edited:
Sorry to hijack your thread for my wee announcement docco but im buzzing and want to tell everyone!! And it is a positively thread 😁 My wee 9 year old girl loves steet dance and has been working her arse of last few months in trials to represent england in the dance world cup in spain next year....shes only gone and got into the squad, and she's the youngest to do so πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š...only down side is she will be kitted out in a red white and blue England trackie...but ill have to deal with that. Proud dad tonight bhoys and ghirls πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€

Sorry to hijack your thread for my wee announcement docco but im buzzing and want to tell everyone!! And it is a positively thread 😁 My wee 9 year old girl loves steet dance and has been working her arse of last few months in trials to represent england in the dance world cup in spain next year....shes only gone and got into the squad, and she's the youngest to do so πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š...only down side is she will be kitted out in a red white and blue England trackie...but ill have to deal with that. Proud dad tonight bhoys and ghirls πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€
Fantastic news Lubo. You are right to be proud. Commiserations on her having to wear the English kit though πŸ˜‰

Last edited:

Congrats tae the wee yin Lubo, good on her......commiserations on the trackie though. ;)(y)

Magic mate....thread is for everything positive πŸ‘πŸ‘

Members online

Latest posts

Back