Get Carter

26+6=1

Reading reports that Spurs apparently want £10 mill for CCV; that being said the 'source' reported in Celtic Quick News and The Celtic Star is the Dirty Rectum.
But if it's true and considering Julien cost £7 mill then it would be nuts not to pay it imo; particularly considering the difference in potential sell-on value and all the commercial potential CCV brings as a US international.

If you believe that, you must be a hun that believes in everything that is told to you.
The paper is a joke, it's journalists are an embarrassment to the profession.
This is the paper that is printing stories that sevco don't need to sell papers when it states quite clearly in their accounts that they do.
You would be better reading the horoscopes, more chances of them being true that some non entity like gavin Berry, who has written a few hun books

Last edited:
Just another story trying to cause unrest within the squad and our support imo, and believe that the figure actually mentioned at the time of the deal was 6M?
Now it does however raise the question especially in the money world of football, even if it is a question that's not worthy of an answer at this stage of the season with so many factors to be taken into consideration yet, especially surrounding the potential future of Jules still, who I'm starting to fear that his career could be as good as over sadly, judging on how poorly his recovery seems to be going, so not a question worthy of debating at this time still imo.
However, we have to complete the deal for Jota, even if I fear could be for financial gain only, as Jota has already proven he has the ability to be destined for big things and could already be worth far higher than we could actually afford to pay in wages, so a huge financial gain can't and shouldn't be ignored either imo.
Would say both of there agents are very busy men behind the scenes still as both have proved there worth, just a pain in the arse that we have a board without the confidence of know how of being able to see there worth in the first place by investigating properly and not leaving us in this position still, come the end of the season

Here's what we had to say about this nonsense earlier, for avoidance of doubt...

These Cameron Carter Vickers, Jota and Alan Thompson Controversies...​

Just another story trying to cause unrest within the squad and our support imo, and believe that the figure actually mentioned at the time of the deal was 6M?
Now it does however raise the question especially in the money world of football, even if it is a question that's not worthy of an answer at this stage of the season with so many factors to be taken into consideration yet, especially surrounding the potential future of Jules still, who I'm starting to fear that his career could be as good as over sadly, judging on how poorly his recovery seems to be going, so not a question worthy of debating at this time still imo.
However, we have to complete the deal for Jota, even if I fear could be for financial gain only, as Jota has already proven he has the ability to be destined for big things and could already be worth far higher than we could actually afford to pay in wages, so a huge financial gain can't and shouldn't be ignored either imo.
Would say both of there agents are very busy men behind the scenes still as both have proved there worth, just a pain in the arse that we have a board without the confidence of know how of being able to see there worth in the first place by investigating properly and not leaving us in this position still, come the end of the season
Agree with the Julien situation, hard to envisage him returning any where near the level he was at when he initially arrived, if he returns at all, though, obviously, I hope I’m wrong.

Here's what we had to say about this nonsense earlier, for avoidance of doubt...

These Cameron Carter Vickers, Jota and Alan Thompson Controversies...​

Great article WC, agree with most of it, but what we want and what Jota wants could be 2 totally different things.
This is where the board are so bad at not challenging the Scottish FA about the mib's and the challenges they they allow to go unpunished.
Already seen signs of hammerthrowers trying to target Jota and will expect it to increase as they know they will and can get away with it.
So does Jota put his career at such high risk, with a club not prepared to protect there investment?
I know if I were Jota, I would have to consider that a safer future with better returns lie elsewhere than in Scotland, as your not to much use to anyone lying on a treatment table.

Reading reports that Spurs apparently want £10 mill for CCV; that being said the 'source' reported in Celtic Quick News and The Celtic Star is the Dirty Rectum.
But if it's true and considering Julien cost £7 mill then it would be nuts not to pay it imo; particularly considering the difference in potential sell-on value and all the commercial potential CCV brings as a US international.
Alot of shite just the usual guessing game 😡

Back