Get Carter

If you believe that, you must be a hun that believes in everything that is told to you.
The paper is a joke, it's journalists are an embarrassment to the profession.
This is the paper that is printing stories that sevco don't need to sell papers when it states quite clearly in their accounts that they do.
You would be better reading the horoscopes, more chances of them being true that some non entity like gavin Berry, who has written a few hun books
How do you know they're printing stories about the hun not needing to sell players?? šŸ¤”

I'll get the matches Imatim šŸ”„šŸ”„

I was always lead to believe that if thereā€™s an option to buy a player at the end of a loan deal the price is ā€œfixedā€ at the start of the loan dealā€¦ā€¦smells like the DR shite stirring as usual where weā€™re concerned, while firing off comforting moonbeams for the Hunsā€¦..latest being they donā€™t ā€œneedā€ to sell any players and are in ā€œgreatā€ financial health and about to turn a profit šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reading the DR is one thing, personally have never bought a newspaper for about 5 years, but have the DR, Sun, sky, bbc and stv news apps installed on my phone, only because theyā€™re all free, but Iā€™m too long in the tooth to be taken in by ā€œpropagandaā€ I read the articles, laugh, sometimes shake ma head, but all are taken with large pinch of salt

And just wit they wanted we have bampots saying aye spend ten on him its a bargain on the super bullshitboardšŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļøI'm amazed how people continually fall for these daft headlines if we were to spen that much on a cb I like the big guy but no way wid I be happy spending 10m on him he's only played 20 odd first team games ffsšŸ¤£

Reading reports that Spurs apparently want Ā£10 mill for CCV; that being said the 'source' reported in Celtic Quick News and The Celtic Star is the Dirty Rectum.
But if it's true and considering Julien cost Ā£7 mill then it would be nuts not to pay it imo; particularly considering the difference in potential sell-on value and all the commercial potential CCV brings as a US international.
Iā€™ve just wiped what they print bud it was satisfying as feck. Better reading mills and boon.

HH šŸ˜‚

He's as good if not better than Starfelt, who we paid Ā£4.5m for, so Ā£4-5m would be a fair price for him.
Did we not spend roughly that on the Brazilian named shite
Starfelt was getting better before his injury
And was rightfully MOM last night. CCV is a Solid defender who will get better IMO
He looks the part. And our defence will have great competition when Big Jules is back with Welsh. The Team needs Competition in all areas of the Team.
For a long time we bought Wingers and Midfielderā€™s for an area that was packed
Now we need Midfielder replacements as weā€™re lite in that area of the pitch.
Liked Anges comment that our Plans for the next window are going ahead
When asked last night on Hunscene
Really think the police should arrest Ange
For all his Slapdowns on the Reporters (Allegedly) thatā€™s Assault with a sharp Tongue šŸ‘… heā€™ll take an eye oot yit.
Again canny wait for Big Julienne to return
Vive la France šŸ‡«šŸ‡·
Mon da Welsh boyo
Mon the Hoops

HH šŸ€

Even for an inflated market the Daily dangelberries value is on the wtf level , carter vickers is valued between 1.8m and 2.8m , plus his performances and previous clubs show he tends to drop off as the season progress's

still think that gormless lookin knt goldsons a steal at 25m

Starfelt was getting better before his injury
And was rightfully MOM last night. CCV is a Solid defender who will get better IMO
He looks the part. And our defence will have great competition when Big Jules is back with Welsh. The Team needs Competition in all areas of the Team.
For a long time we bought Wingers and Midfielderā€™s for an area that was packed
Now we need Midfielder replacements as weā€™re lite in that area of the pitch.
Liked Anges comment that our Plans for the next window are going ahead
When asked last night on Hunscene
Really think the police should arrest Ange
For all his Slapdowns on the Reporters (Allegedly) thatā€™s Assault with a sharp Tongue šŸ‘… heā€™ll take an eye oot yit.
Again canny wait for Big Julienne to return
Vive la France šŸ‡«šŸ‡·
Mon da Welsh boyo
Mon the Hoops

HH šŸ€
I don't think it was a MOM performance last night but at least he was better than before. MIP award would be more appropriate IMO. For me it was Calmac or Rogic (1st half in particular... then there was Welsh who is now looking the part). Almost every player upped their game last night. I kept chuckling to myself at how skillful we were last night.

Members online

Latest posts

Back