Get it round ye fat boy!!!

Lubos left peg

"Former Scottish footballer Alan Brazil has publicly apologised over the doubt he cast on the appointment of Australian manager Ange Postecoglou, declaring he enjoys "eating humble pie".

Postecoglou is this week enjoying one of his greatest sporting achievements after his side Celtic claimed the Scottish league title in the Australian manager's maiden season

When Postecoglou joined the Glasgow Giants last year, there were many doubters questioning if he was the right choice, with Celtic missing out on the title that season to fierce rivals Rangers"

Alan Brazil.....go fuck yourself....

"Former Scottish footballer Alan Brazil has publicly apologised over the doubt he cast on the appointment of Australian manager Ange Postecoglou, declaring he enjoys "eating humble pie".

Postecoglou is this week enjoying one of his greatest sporting achievements after his side Celtic claimed the Scottish league title in the Australian manager's maiden season

When Postecoglou joined the Glasgow Giants last year, there were many doubters questioning if he was the right choice, with Celtic missing out on the title that season to fierce rivals Rangers"

Humble pie? It looks to me that he would eat any pie!

Hopefully that humble pie triggers a massive heart attack and he dies the prick

He says he’s one of us, he bought into the fat sally taking the piss on the day on his national radio show.
If he truly is one of us he could quite easily shown his surprise at the appointment but offered his support.
We’ve got enough media types only too willing to put the boot in.
He didny, he took the piss along with aunt sally.
I concur with the above….go fuck yourself Brazil.

He says he’s one of us, he bought into the fat sally taking the piss on the day on his national radio show.
If he truly is one of us he could quite easily shown his surprise at the appointment but offered his support.
We’ve got enough media types only too willing to put the boot in.
He didny, he took the piss along with aunt sally.
I concur with the above….go fuck yourself Brazil.
Once they get a telly or radio gig to act as so called expert pundits they can't wait to stick the boot into Celtic. These remarks highlights that they're all diddies and in fact, not very bright at all.

I think he actually said that Celtic had signed a guy called "Kajagoogoo or something like that" was his words.
An absolutely disgraceful remark from someone supposed to be a Celtic supporter.
He's a prick in my eyes now. Along with the souptaker supreme Andy Wanker.
Im far from a fuckin snowflake but im pretty sure thats racist in this day amd age no??

Latest posts

Back