Get wee Gordon back ASAP

Verum2

As I type this some eejit on BBC Sportsound is blaming Jack Hendry’s inexperience as a major part of tonite’s defeat . FFS!
Portugal reserves utterly strolled it !
Apart from the fact that it is disgusting that Mr EBT was even on a short list never mind given the job by the bigoted Imbeciles at Hampden he is completely out of his depth in the modern game . No doubt about it!
Andrew Robertson was both RIGHT and WRONG when he said folks didn’t want Scotland to win
We do want the country to do well but we want rid of this cheating clown
I for one want us to qualify for Euro’s .. please please get wee Gordie back for these next two games to salvage the campaign or if not then get on ,in Part time mode, Neil or Stevie Clark

EBT joker...dinosaur in the modern-day game! Where next for the forward thinking fathers of our national team! Fuckin desperate l for one wouldn't trust them to go thru a revolving door and come the other side. ?
True. There is no vision. Same old answers though the questions change . We need someone forward thinking with a different plan and methodology. Fuck knows who that is , but it isnae McLeish. Fwiw I dont think it's Strachan either

As I type this some eejit on BBC Sportsound is blaming Jack Hendry’s inexperience as a major part of tonite’s defeat . FFS!
Apart from the fact that it is disgusting that Mr EBT was even on a short list never mind given the job by the bigoted Imbeciles at Hampden he is completely out of his depth in the modern game . No doubt about it!
Andrew Robertson was both RIGHT and WRONG when he said folks didn’t want Scotland to win
I for one want us to qualify for Euro’s .. please please get wee Gordie back for these next two games to salvage the campaign or if not then get on ,in Part time mode, Neil or Stevie Clark
Hendry shouldn't be in the Scotland team, he shouldn't be a regular in the Celtic team , though I have the feeling he could still be a player with us. He's getting chucked under the bus playin for Scotland

Agree with what your saying....but you can only pish with the c@#k your given. It wouldn't make any difference unless you have the quality of player to execute that plan. We all want to play like barca but you have to barca quality players to achieve it.

Hendry shouldn't be in the Scotland team, he shouldn't be a regular in the Celtic team , though I have the feeling he could still be a player with us. He's getting chucked under the bus playin for Scotland
Agree! Jack has to establish himself at CFC first and he is a long way from that
Agree!McLeish is throwing our players under buses game in game out . Classic sign of someone way out of their depth!

Agree with what your saying....but you can only pish with the c@#k your given. It wouldn't make any difference unless you have the quality of player to execute that plan. We all want to play like barca but you have to barca quality players to achieve it.
Pish with the Cock your given???. True enough but I think we have players who play consistently below the level they should internationally and have done for a long time, pre this mug. Much better is achievable. Anyway back to the proper fitba next week thankfully.

No way ! Gordon should stay well away from the Scotland mess that big EBT has created . Why should he take any of the flak that would come his way if they still did nae win that group ?

Only watched first half ,baffled with what game Scotland were trying to play.? We had better plans playing Knurky knurky (kick the can) we just appeared lost,if the SFA don't do something quick the players will lose confidence and it could tale a long time to recover.

Apart from the fact that it is disgusting that Mr EBT was even on a short list never mind given the job by the bigoted Imbeciles at
Hampden he is completely out of his depth in the modern game . No doubt about it!

Funny how the righteous blame never, ever falls righteously on the ebt recipient......

Well it would be funny to those that supported it.

For the rest of US, its fuqin sickening

HH brothers n sisters ☘️☘️☘️

Members online

Latest posts

Back