Gets more Bizarre!!!!!!

Hearts: Scottish Premiership relegation more costly than legal fight https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52710194
On radio Snyder at 3 o’clock news, they are thinking about legal action ,because they were expelled from the premiership, thought they were relegated, and seemingly the cost of litigation is cheaper than the money they will lose from demotion ,what lawyers are they using ,? They are all robbing d’tards,!hh

On radio Snyder at 3 o’clock news, they are thinking about legal action ,because they were expelled from the premiership, thought they were relegated, and seemingly the cost of litigation is cheaper than the money they will lose from demotion ,what lawyers are they using ,? They are all robbing d’tards,!hh
It might be cheaper but if as expected they lose the court case then they have to pay a big bill PLUS suffer the financial hardships of relegation, so they lose out twice. Not sure Budge is quite the smart businesswoman she was portrayed as for so long. I had a lot of sympathy with their cause early on but they have resorted to their usual behaviour and now I think it is funny that they will go down.

I'd leave him there a while yet, Taylor deserves a chance imho and I still haven't given up on Boli yet, mind you I thought Jack Hendry would come good so maybe going for Aaron H might be a good idea 😂😂😂
Taylor will come good, no one knows what the market will look like, but it's handy to have few bucks in the bank when negotiations are under way..cash is always King.

Here was me thinking it was all about integrity and not about the money 🤭🤭🤭🤭.

Bye bye Budge, on the bright side Paddy Power have you fav for the challenge cup next season, hope we get you in the final of this seasons Scottish cup and hammer you on the short grass.
50 gonna explain to me , how can you have a unanimous vote at 11:30 then two hours efter start going on about legal shite mrs budge needs tae huv a good talk tae her plastic surgeon you’ll find him at playdoo. com Hail hail the celts are here ..........

Never happen he was at Celtic academy and they let him go no way Lawwell will sanction paying money to sign him back.
I remember reading we have a 30% sell on clause on him, hearts would be looking to sell players, I think we could get him back with a low ball offer, imagine Hickey rampaging down the right and frimpoge down the left, throwing balls into French Eddie and griff 🤔🤣

Back