Glasgow cup

Such enthausim in the story to highlight Celtic young team could exit the cuppotentially, who gives a fuck, its a tournamnt to allow young players to get game time and develop. Daily Record is now the shiteist Scottish Paper on the shelves . Written by wankers for wankers.
have any posters latched on to it,for another negative!

Hey Mr Stella, Mr vino rosso here , gonna stop posting. been here since 2014 cqn.not getting anylon better. It's good that we can debate, but it just gets out of order. arseholes, as peeps say type and hide. had enough. gonna go back to music, enjoyed doing that tonight. Celtic will always be there, in whaat form??. Hopefully in good shape. One last time, love you all, take care of you and family. WC wipe me.sorry guys.obviously not on this site cqn.

Hey Mr Stella, Mr vino rosso here , gonna stop posting. been here since 2014 cqn.not getting anylon better. It's good that we can debate, but it just gets out of order. arseholes, as peeps say type and hide. had enough. gonna go back to music, enjoyed doing that tonight. Celtic will always be there, in whaat form??. Hopefully in good shape. One last time, love you all, take care of you and family. WC wipe me.sorry guys.obviously not on this site cqn.
ah! Mr vino rosso don't go,too many sober people on this site,we need mad ramblers! Hail Hail pal!

Was at the game last night. Colts played the better football but were just a bit nieve against experienced pros. Deserved a draw, at least.
Connell, Welsh, Henderson (2nd half) we’re the best of the bhoys.
Danny Lennon came on with 10 mins to go at 2-1 Clyde and hardly touched the ball. Shouted and organised a lot as the youngsters pushed for an equaliser but rarely got a touch.

Danny Lennon would be a great signing. He would be ready to play before anybody our Lenny has signed. I’m expecting him to go straight in against AIK and captain us at Mordor. Only fly in the ointment is his wage demands, but Lawell has stated he can’t break the wage structure, but is willing to add in free pies for his family at the games. When he said free pies, he means the ones left from last Saturday which he has in his freezer. Things are starting to move.

Members online

No members online now.

Back