Glasgow Times in ‘Popcorn Teeth’ insult – Celtic respond. Sky Sports gets 8.15pm kick-off at Livingston

Someone posted this in their own comments section about their most recent article. Apparently it's not Peter's fault but they have uncovered the villain of the piece...

"Just read that CQN piece about Oko-Flex’s miss – https://www.celticquicknews.co.uk/x-certificate-celts/

What a horrible, nasty, spiteful wee article it is – just be cause the young man couldn’t get to the ball in time. If his leg was two inches longer he would have scored a barely-deserved winner – it isn’t, we didn’t.

The “Hero to Zero” caption is particularly poor, as is dragging up an old social media post when the laddie wasn’t happy that he hadn’t got on the park as a sub.

Reads as if it came from the pen of Red-top bitter hun – really, really poor show."

HH

BGFC
I seen that. Okoflex wouldn't know what an 'x-certificate' was, nor most young uns. I didn't like his original moan about not being picked, but the lad will now have a better appreciation of the word 'Karma' hopefully a lesson learned.

I seen that. Okoflex wouldn't know what an 'x-certificate' was, nor most young uns. I didn't like his original moan about not being picked, but the lad will now have a better appreciation of the word 'Karma' hopefully a lesson learned.
How the media turned from reporting the truth to creating lies.

Rangers crisis explained​

• Rangers went into administration owing up to £134m to unsecured creditors and will eventually be liquidated
  • As a result its registrations with the Scottish FA and Scottish Premier League were terminated
  • Charles Green led a consortium which bought Rangers' assets for £5.5m
  • The former Sheffield United chief executive is reforming Rangers as a new company
  • But the 'newco' did not get the required votes for re-admittance to the SPL
  • Instead, the new Rangers are due to start life in Division Three

Glasgow Times in ‘Popcorn Teeth’ insult – Celtic respond. Sky Sports gets 8.15pm kick-off at Livingston...​

These clickbait headliners are acts of desperation from a fastly fading 'national sporting press' (yes I too laugh at that). Why the club are so slow on the uptake of where the supporters get their club and football news from is beyond me. I haven't bought a newspaper for years now and anytime I've found myself baited I clear the cookies so the next time I make that mistake the request for cookies reappears and I can reverse virtually so to speak. We are a club at the top , a massive club by any standards of world football yet it seems that even the simplest of things has been neglected, like the interaction between the club and its supporters. We need fresh ideas and new blood , young blood with up to date and forward thinking ideas. Ideas that can harness the potential of the new virtual world supporters are left with, and engage with supporters rather than fencing off the Celtic way. We can do so much better if a little more attention to detail is paid. Get with the program Celtic

Time to let them know we are not having this shite

Reading the Article in the Glasgow Evening Times that blatanly allows the slander of a Celtic manager to be acceptable and have the front to attempt to sell this paper to Celtic fans who make up a proportion of readership in Glasgow is an affront to all decent minded people.
I expect Celtic to not just to send a lette,r but to also make it public that Celtic will not be giving press confrences with it's manager to this newspaper or it's sister papers.
As a season ticket holder in a family of three seson tickets, we will not only not be buying any of these rags we will also not be renewing if Celtic fail to take approriate action, for too long Celtic has sat on it's hands and let incidents slip through, this is blatant slander from a media who have shown what they really are when it comes to even handed reporting, had this been Gerrard all hell would have broken loose and heads would roll.

I await the signs that action has been taken, we do not need the media and they do not like us, Dubai lessons and Bolongoli should have been the red flag, they are out to stop the ten and are gloating in it, not the fans,but the fans who have responsibility for shaping the sports pages.

Hi
Thank you for your email, I am currently assisting John Paul.

The club has been in touch with the Glasgow Evening Times regarding this and it is currently being investigated. An update on this is expected this week.

Kind regards

Alexis

1610977855113.png

Alexis Dobbin
Disability Access Officer

Celtic FC
Celtic Park, Glasgow, G40 3RE
Direct Tel: +44 (0)141 551 4373
Direct Fax: +44(0)141 551 8106

I once got a comment published on a Celtic Star blog. Fame at last, i thought. Quit my job and waited for that call. I'm a Celebrity get me out Here. Love Island. Strictly come dancing. Dancing on ice. Still not a peep. But I'm sure the £5000 upfront agent fee I paid, in cash, will be money well spent....mind you, not seen or heard from my agent in a while.
It's ok, Lubo I think communications are bad just now because I haven't heard a peep from my boyfriend (he's a Nigerian Prince) for a while now but maybe he'll surprise me by turning up at my doorstep after me lending him the money for the flight.

It's ok, Lubo I think communications are bad just now because I haven't heard a peep from my boyfriend (he's a Nigerian Prince) for a while now but maybe he'll surprise me by turning up at my doorstep after me lending him the money for the flight.
Celtic star putting this out

Members online

Latest posts

Back