Glasgow Times in ‘Popcorn Teeth’ insult – Celtic respond. Sky Sports gets 8.15pm kick-off at Livingston

Celtic star putting this out
Read this last night but no mention of who actually took the photographs. If it was one of our own then we should say so no names need be mentioned but we should set a better standard than them and that's not difficult. I assume since the star has apologised unreservedly that they are aware of who took them. Let us know then ?

Someone posted this in their own comments section about their most recent article. Apparently it's not Peter's fault but they have uncovered the villain of the piece...

"Just read that CQN piece about Oko-Flex’s miss – https://www.celticquicknews.co.uk/x-certificate-celts/

What a horrible, nasty, spiteful wee article it is – just be cause the young man couldn’t get to the ball in time. If his leg was two inches longer he would have scored a barely-deserved winner – it isn’t, we didn’t.

The “Hero to Zero” caption is particularly poor, as is dragging up an old social media post when the laddie wasn’t happy that he hadn’t got on the park as a sub.

Reads as if it came from the pen of Red-top bitter hun – really, really poor show."

HH

BGFC
Arseholes putting a story like that together he canny help his height ffs

That should be a straight red card and also a final warning to every other knuckle-dragging tabloid that this kind of behaviour must cease immediately. I don't care how we are performing on the pitch but personal attacks on our staff must be hammered and they must face the consequences for these insults.

As a club we should working closely with the Celtic blogs to get our message across directly to the support and freeze out the laptop loyal who will just do the dirty on us and spin whatever we say into a negative anyway.

I wouldn't get too worried about receiving flack for suggesting Ralston - I got pelters for saying we should target Turnbull in May 2019, as he supposedly wasn't Celtic class! And earlier in the season I was told that Soro, Turnbull and Connell must be crap in training and that is why they weren't worthy of a chance of replacing the under-performing favourites! ;) 😁
I’ve always been a bit bemused by this ‘crap in training’ line trotted out fir not picking players. Read once that George Best was one of the laziest dodgers in training. Should Man Utd not have played him then?
To me what should count is what they do out there during game time not whether they bust a gut running round the track or playing bounce games.

Last edited:
I’ve always been a bit bemused by this ‘crap in training’ line trotted out fir not picking players. Read once that George Best was one of the laziest dodgers in training. Should Man Utd not have played him then?
To me what should count is what they do out there during game time not whether they bust a gut running round the track or playing bounce games.
As an aside I remember after one particular lousy game I played in (many years ago now) a couple of the lads kind of asked how come you don’t do the shit in games you do in training. I did point out to them that in a real game the other mob are trying to kick me 10 ft in the air, not oohhing and ahhhing, watching appreciatively and applauding.
It’s easy to look good in training, actual games are a tad different.

You're just jealous, haha. More power to you, i'd go out but theres no where to go?
Bloody right I'm jealous. Working longer hours and getting an imposed pay cut, so only getting 90% f my salary for longer hours compared to those furloughed folk doing bugger all and getting 80% of their salary who then ask if I'm bored! Aye right - I finish work then continue home schooling for a couple of hours. Too bloody right I'm jealous! 🤣

Bloody right I'm jealous. Working longer hours and getting an imposed pay cut, so only getting 90% f my salary for longer hours compared to those furloughed folk doing bugger all and getting 80% of their salary who then ask if I'm bored! Aye right - I finish work then continue home schooling for a couple of hours. Too bloody right I'm jealous! 🤣
That's disgraceful carry on BB more work for less pay, how can such a thing be happening?

Well if ye fancy a couple of weeks aff just tell them wan of the weans pals has tested positive. They canny argue with that wan.

:unsure: Anyone have any sympathy ,,,,,,anyone.....anyone :sleep:(y)

Traynor was never the Times sport editor, he was at the Herald before going to the Daily Ranger.
I just got it from this part of the article. I was just guessing it was Traynor.

If you have read this Frimpong interview on any of the other Celtic Fans Media sites you’ll notice that they reference a newspaper that has these quotes. Could be Glasgow Times, Daily Record or Scottish Sun for example. Yet only one of these sites has full access to Celtic media facilities but are frankly too lazy to use it. Instead their ‘news’ content is produced by a retired newspaper hack, an ex-sports editor at Sunday Mail.

I just got it from this part of the article. I was just guessing it was Traynor.

If you have read this Frimpong interview on any of the other Celtic Fans Media sites you’ll notice that they reference a newspaper that has these quotes. Could be Glasgow Times, Daily Record or Scottish Sun for example. Yet only one of these sites has full access to Celtic media facilities but are frankly too lazy to use it. Instead their ‘news’ content is produced by a retired newspaper hack, an ex-sports editor at Sunday Mail.
I never read any of their shite. I don't give a fuck what huns say in the press. I'm used to it. What I want is our club to fuck them where it hurts by winning. That's all that matters to me, if I was on the board I would call them.out, but not play into their hands by coming across as too emotional. Cold hard facts, call them out by name. But I wouldn't try and defend this total fuck up. That just makes you look totally irrational and the other points get lost in that. If we are going to at last call them out, do it properly. Revenge is always a dish best served cold. He's here for the season, so get the fucking players we need and take the cunts on.

I having it tough as well pal, I can only deal with emergencies that are a risk to health according to the government. Todays "emergencies" include someone with some condensation on their window, someone with a slightly sticky bathroom tap and someone who's ensuite radiator is a bit cool.
So I've sat my arse in the house getting full pay, its a right hardship! 😼

I having it tough as well pal, I can only deal with emergencies that are a risk to health according to the government. Todays "emergencies" include someone with some condensation on their window, someone with a slightly sticky bathroom tap and someone who's ensuite radiator is a bit cool.
So I've sat my arse in the house getting full pay, its a right hardship! 😼
You're an inspiration to us all.

Back