Glenbervie Care Home Larbert

Today they had a summer fair, hundreds attented, my mum is a resident, such a wonderful place. All thanks to staff at all levels to make this an enjoyable day. recommended.
There are a lot of negative stories relating to care facilities, so it is great to hear some positive experiences too, Falcov.

I hope your Ma' continues to have many healthy years to make new friends at Glenbervie.

Well said that man

There are a lot of negative stories relating to care facilities, so it is great to hear some positive experiences too, Falcov.

I hope your Ma' continues to have many healthy years to make new friends at Glenbervie.

Well said that man
My mum is sharp as a tack. had 6th month review, nurse said yeah you will not miss us. my mum is go to for new residents. my mum is in care home as I am unable to look after her.

My mum is sharp as a tack. had 6th month review, nurse said yeah you will not miss us. my mum is go to for new residents. my mum is in care home as I am unable to look after her.
She wouldn't want to burden you, Falcov, plus it's an opportunity for her to expand her social circle with staff and residents (and residents families).

No disrespect, Falcov, but when families become wholly and solely dependent on each other, then it can damage the relationships.

Your Ma's safe. She's happy and they'll probably have her on the payroll soon as centre ambassador.

She wouldn't want to burden you, Falcov, plus it's an opportunity for her to expand her social circle with staff and residents (and residents families).

No disrespect, Falcov, but when families become wholly and solely dependent on each other, then it can damage the relationships.

Your Ma's safe. She's happy and they'll probably have her on the payroll soon as centre ambassador.
sp and md I looked after my mum, shopping, meals, cooking etc. no probs. After all did my mum do that for me. Unfortunately medical problems with me, meant I couldn't fulfill. mum needed 24/7. mum recognise this now. mum is ok.

sp and md I looked after my mum, shopping, meals, cooking etc. no probs. After all did my mum do that for me. Unfortunately medical problems with me, meant I couldn't fulfill. mum needed 24/7. mum recognise this now. mum is ok.
Well I wish you both good health and many happy years to come.

There isn't much I wouldn't give to have one more day with my own Ma', Falcov, so you cherish every one you get, my friend!

X mum has never been out and about in her last 10 years,.staff take her out in their own time. I could never get her out.mum son scenerio.

You know what is amazing, offspring of family still visit and converse with residents. I cannot understand, it blows me away.
Before you know it though, you've extended your own circle of friends and become protective of the other residents and share their experiences too.

I'll bet that those lads and lasses that don't have family visiting get a wee word or two from you and the other visitors, Falcov.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back