Glib’s Truth Hurts, We Folded like a Pack of Cards. Why this Celtic Board is a Busted Flush

Rodgers has one thing on his mind it's all about the wealth he can get and lots of it and all about himself, Barton called out his mid life crisis, new teeth, new face lift and new bird, dump the old one.

View attachment 14260
No many would knock back 10m a year to stay on 3 Boab .Working with better players playing against world class managers and players ,always spoke of going back down there so no surprise to me.

P.S his new mrs is a babe 🤣

No many would knock back 10m a year to stay on 3 Boab .Working with better players playing against world class managers and players ,always spoke of going back down there so no surprise to me.

P.S his new mrs is a babe 🤣
Thats the difference Tony, you either have Celtic in your heart with no conditions or you take the money and forever suck the soup in the future, we pay well, enough to make anyone wealthy, but when is enough, enough and Liecester is no fresh challenge, its a stepping stone for him to more greed. Dont be fooled by his Danny Mac rant, fucking imposter, good manager, cunt of an ego.
Also we meet good teams in Europe and when on song there is nothing like us, the atmosphere we generate is second to none and most of the top players left here to go play down there in the first instance or elsewere.

VVD

VM

KT

FF

SA

MD

All above cutting it easily, amid the bullshit about the Mickey Mouse Scottish game. No English club has had the praise heaped on them regards best place to come to than Celtic FC and by the way we have sent most of them on their way in Europe.

Last edited:
‘Once we have Eddie Howe’? I admire your confidence Shammy. Wish I felt it but can’t shake off the sinking feeling they will try and stiff us with some nonentity at the last minute with the ‘we tried but couldnae get anybody else in’ excuse trotted out.
My tongue was firmly in my cheek regarding Howe as a done deal. You can't trust the board with making a correct decision. 😝

Lawell has really left a colossal shitshow behind, any other CEO of any other company would be up on charges for leaving the mess he is bequeathing to McKay. Just over 2 months to CL qualifiers, nearly half the squad walking out the door, no manager and he has to try and convince the Celtic support to invest in the club with the buying of season tickets, it's not going to be an easy sell but the supporters will come through again, that to me is the board taking us for granted they know however bad it gets we will still support our club
We have a board that is focused on money, not success. They all are complicit in their arrogance to exclude all but their own virtues. Tory shitebags the lot of them. the cage they built around the stadium was to protect their money, nothing else. DD and his puppets need to go, they failed miserably from a position of strength that defies logic. We need to progress as a club without these leeches

Anybody wae half a football brain could see that boy was a talent when he played at Hibs ,big step up going to Celtic but he wouldve fitted in perfectly .
As for Lenny i feel sorry for the guy..as it said in the article the guy never got the chance to bring in his own team ...look at the difference compared to last time he managed us ..never looked like he had a proper chemistry with Kennedy .I would have brought back Mjailby and Thomo back to Celtic ,whether that would have been enough ..who knows.
Nobody ever argued your points

He chose Aston Villa

Big difference to what your claiming

Besides at time he was not gonna get a look in

As confirmed by Rodgers when he had him as bit part player therefore he couldn't be offered mega wages

The crap about the glib folding stuff is just rubbish

Nothing folded

The club have no manager cause the costs involved are getting stupid and without the sky money you will go burst like Rangers

You want to buy the top players without the sky bung your gonna go bust

Rodgers was spending money like we had sky money

Hard to believe its the same shite nonsense getting regurgitated

Without the gold card access to tax scammed riches you cant compete at cl level

And its just starting to ring true even in the big leagues

man city were booted out of europe then mysteriously reinstated and now in final

its friggin broke

Magian had chance to sign for rodgers

he was offered a good wage

he chose Asto villa correctly

end of

Nobody ever argued your points

He chose Aston Villa

Big difference to what your claiming

Besides at time he was not gonna get a look in

As confirmed by Rodgers when he had him as bit part player therefore he couldn't be offered mega wages

The crap about the glib folding stuff is just rubbish

Nothing folded

The club have no manager cause the costs involved are getting stupid and without the sky money you will go burst like Rangers

You want to buy the top players without the sky bung your gonna go bust

Rodgers was spending money like we had sky money

Hard to believe its the same shite nonsense getting regurgitated

Without the gold card access to tax scammed riches you cant compete at cl level

And its just starting to ring true even in the big leagues

man city were booted out of europe then mysteriously reinstated and now in final

its friggin broke

Magian had chance to sign for rodgers

he was offered a good wage

he chose Asto villa correctly

end of
We bought players ...shame theyre not upto the standards needed buying shite other clubs dont want.
Dont know the full story about McGinn,neither do you ...but if its true we fannied about over 200 grand sorry but thats unforgivable ...id have McGinn over any of our midfielders ,i rate him that highly ...and btw Villa are a big club ..took the guy down there and prob made him feel wanted .. no brainer really ...and as far as i see hes done not too badly since going down there ...cant see him being at villa long ..
End of 🤣

We bought players ...shame theyre not upto the standards needed buying shite other clubs dont want.
Dont know the full story about McGinn,neither do you ...but if its true we fannied about over 200 grand sorry but thats unforgivable ...id have McGinn over any of our midfielders ,i rate him that highly ...and btw Villa are a big club ..took the guy down there and prob made him feel wanted .. no brainer really ...and as far as i see hes done not too badly since going down there ...cant see him being at villa long ..
End of 🤣
All conjecture

the fact is he chose Aston villa

notice you invented a bit about probably

fact is he chose not to sign

He chose AV

Nothing to do with penny pinching shite

Magian chose AV

But you believe what you want to believe.

Why no sign him when he was at St Mirren?

Why no tell Tierney he aint leaving

Why not tell big dembele he aint going

if only we had spent a few bob more we woulda won 10

well no

thats no cert either

especially with the rigged system

But add in Gerrard has gelled pure ordinary players into a team that can beat lots of good teams in europe

if it was only a matter of 200k maybe the glister missed a chance then eh?

Seems he was prescient about lots of stuff.

I get it that you are gutted at our season

But Magian chose AV

And rodgers is a club killer just like advocaat

he cant do the job without sky bungs

we dont get sky bungs

so we would really be dead if we kept that rat and kept trying to pay wages we cant afford

blame sky

naw it better to follow the glibster propaganda

it was cheapskates that allowed them to run at 10 million losses every year

pay no taxes

and have trust funds involved at a new club that phoenixes from assets of a dead club who died of trust fund scamming

But lets just keep promoting the myth that it was cheapskate lawell and the shower power

rodgers is a rat

I couldn't care less if he was decent coach

he was shite manager and a liar and unworthy to run celtic

but you miss that rat

wow

All conjecture

the fact is he chose Aston villa

notice you invented a bit about probably

fact is he chose not to sign

He chose AV

Nothing to do with penny pinching shite

Magian chose AV

But you believe what you want to believe.

Why no sign him when he was at St Mirren?

Why no tell Tierney he aint leaving

Why not tell big dembele he aint going

if only we had spent a few bob more we woulda won 10

well no

thats no cert either

especially with the rigged system

But add in Gerrard has gelled pure ordinary players into a team that can beat lots of good teams in europe

if it was only a matter of 200k maybe the glister missed a chance then eh?

Seems he was prescient about lots of stuff.

I get it that you are gutted at our season

But Magian chose AV

And rodgers is a club killer just like advocaat

he cant do the job without sky bungs

we dont get sky bungs

so we would really be dead if we kept that rat and kept trying to pay wages we cant afford

blame sky

naw it better to follow the glibster propaganda

it was cheapskates that allowed them to run at 10 million losses every year

pay no taxes

and have trust funds involved at a new club that phoenixes from assets of a dead club who died of trust fund scamming

But lets just keep promoting the myth that it was cheapskate lawell and the shower power

rodgers is a rat

I couldn't care less if he was decent coach

he was shite manager and a liar and unworthy to run celtic

but you miss that rat

wow
Away get some fresh air ...sounds you need it walloper

Away get some fresh air ...sounds you need it walloper
Im a walloper coz you make shite up

think maybe you need some fresh air

if only we had signed de Bruyne

seems for 200k he woulda come

I know its no quite certain but lawell is to blame cheap skate bar steward that he is

I rate him as well

I rate him that highly I think we would won 10 in a row

cheapo bastards that they are

get the spivs in from the trust and save the club by overspending like the deadco

get your confetti for the McGinn signing on fee

gonna win the CL by spending 200k I got that special feeling

oh and bytw im sure the glister will sell you some confetti to help save the club from our board

he know his stuff btw

oh and bytw im sure the glister will sell you some confetti to help save the club from our board

he know his stuff btw
Youre not well son..you blame a young boy for our poor season ..enough said

he know his stuff btw
Is that you Eric tell us yon wan aboot the seagulls following the trawler that made as much sense as this post😂

Youre not well son..you blame a young boy for our poor season ..enough said
I dont blame him

your making shite up again

He was totally shite though

contributed feck all
hence one of the major reasons for our poor season

Im no well

coz your making shite up

hahahaha

no defence of your wild claims

Is that you Eric tell us yon wan aboot the seagulls following the trawler that made as much sense as this post😂
naw Dougie its all pretty clear

which bits dont you agree with

or are you into the making shite up game as well

and I thought that was the huns that did that shit.

funny thing is the more people promote utter shite it somehow gets reposted as factual later on

hahahahaha

naw Dougie its all pretty clear

which bits dont you agree with

or are you into the making shite up game as well

and I thought that was the huns that did that shit.

funny thing is the more people promote utter shite it somehow gets reposted as factual later on

hahahahaha
I just don’t understand your post what’s your point?

Fruit loop best ignored
maybe for 200k we coulda kept your wee frimpong

and won the 10

and maybe for 200k we coulda got rodgers no talk with Chinese club

maybe for 200k lawell woulda dun a runner

and maybe for 200k the celtic trust will be the saviours with no plan

like the big plan they claim will save the club from the chapters hahahahahha

oh but we are going bust coz glib knows if only we had spent more money we wouldn't have folded like a pack of cards like all cheepsters do

ive had 1 id since this noise been started

same one
im no well though for talking faccta

your well though you had about 100 ids

and is Dougie a different Dougie from the Dougie who is himself hahahahaha

and im Eric the madman

hahahhahaha

maybe for 200k we coulda kept your wee frimpong

and won the 10

and maybe for 200k we coulda got rodgers no talk with Chinese club

maybe for 200k lawell woulda dun a runner

and maybe for 200k the celtic trust will be the saviours with no plan

like the big plan they claim will save the club from the chapters hahahahahha

oh but we are going bust coz glib knows if only we had spent more money we wouldn't have folded like a pack of cards like all cheepsters do

ive had 1 id since this noise been started

same one
im no well though for talking faccta

your well though you had about 100 ids

and is Dougie a different Dougie from the Dougie who is himself hahahahaha

and im Eric the madman

hahahhahaha
You’re aff ma heid

I just don’t understand your post what’s your point?
its pretty clear dougie

let the huns talk shite

the age old McGinn guff (notice no cunt says bad word bout him despite him no signing|)

followed by the rodgers was a hero guff

despite fact mcginn didn't sign for the hero who liked to treble wages

Last edited:

Members online

Back