Go or pushed ?

If you are a lurker, then welcome to the Celtic Noise. This site will guarantee that your spelling, grammar and punctuation will improve rapidly. Your use of obscene language will immediately decrease, and you will become a more balanced, loving, caring, holistic and respectful individual.
Your intolerance of diversity and difference will immediately disappear. You may even learn a few words of one of the world's oldest and most respected languages i.e., Gaeilge.
You will be in a unique position to return to your normal sites and work hard to spread these good human characteristics. This will leave you all in a better position to recognise and appreciate the monumental and historic achievement of TIAR at the end of the season. HH
Regarding Lurkers, it's the interweb, place is full of curious Peepo
Come in, you're welcome, enjoy, engage, join in with the banter
But, enough with the Neil Lennon polls
Thank you & goodnight
HH

I mind when I first joined.....I got the PM fae Maria.....trying to see if a was real or no :ROFLMAO:
Oh right
I got 'slaughtered' by that particular carbon unit, when I said All religion, in my humble opinion, was shite
Well, fuck me, I was so distraught after her rant, I almost did something drastic
I almost jumped off a milk crate
People get unhinged when you give your opinion, those are the ones you need to stay away from, in my experience
Want to get rich, hang around with rich people, want to get smart, hang arounf with smart people
Oh and just to be on the safe side...are you sure, you're you ?
HH

Last edited:
We have been hearing how NL has supposingly been on a yellow card and rightly so after last weeks shitshow. Has he done enough in the last 2 games to not get the red? For me no.
Still went with the same defence and midfield that were so woeful in the previous game, result been even worse with a mountain to climb against an ordinary Milan team. Eventually when changes made, he nearly got himself out of jail. Glaring question why did he start with players and formation that had let him down so badly previously?
Today we started with 3 players who we believe want to be away next season if not in January.
3 who we have on loan, with only lax showing any sign of a player we would like to keep.
That is half a team that are not that interested in playing or doing a job for celtic, so why are they starting ahead of one's who should have a different mindset?
Moi only interested in European nights.
Ntcham only interested in showboating but still to lazy to do the job he is being paid to do.
Ajeti is not a centre forward that can play as the lone stricker in holding the ball up and bringing others into play.
Frimpong is not a RB as his defensive play and distribution is to poor.
Duffers is just a liability, a car crash waiting to happen with his lack of pace.
I can go on and on with all that is wrong which is far greater than the good, like the goals that were well created and finished.
These big decisions that need to be made lenny is constantly getting wrong.
Along with his coaching team which are also failing.
Looks like lenny had a plan for the 352 with 2 players for each position. That plan has gone up in smoke by the looks of things. Still the personal who have not got there hearts in what's at stake this season remain as first choice, so how can that be good for moral? Or even looking at the man who makes these decisions not look one bit interested in solving them.
Will the board act? I think they will as he has already cost them a fortune in lost revenue with no CL football. Will they be nervous over the potential lost revenue on merchandise if the 10iar isn't successful? I would say they would be on current form and what could be going on behind the scenes.
This is a major mess that has been ongoing without much sight of it ending at present, the question is now do we stick and hope or find someone who is capable of sorting out this mess that is so obvious to us all.
It's a sad day when the unity of our support for which we are so famous for are now so divided on an issue that is so important to us all.
One thing for sure that we are all in agreement with is there are plenty of you getting paid huge sums of money for not delivering on the jobs you are being paid for.
Is this acceptable for celtic? The answer is No.
So it's over to the board now to start making some big and right decisions for the good of the club, as this shambles on show is unacceptable and will never be accepted.

Nae panic tae January! 🍺 🥳
On current form January will be to late MD. 3 months into the season now and we have had very little to be cheerful for. There is a bigger argument for us going backwards than forwards as things stand.
I thought at the start of the season the 10iar was a cert, the quad treble in the bag with another treble in the offering, capped off with a very strong showing in the europa league.
Was i been greedy? Maybe, but I had such belief in this squad.
Can it still be achieved of course it can.
Am I as confident as I once was, no I'm not

Never mind all of the “traitor” nonsense there are bigger issues at stake at the moment. If the Celtic board don’t act now, we can wave bye bye to ten in a row & an easier passage into next seasons CL. I’m sure we would all love for NL to be at the helm when history is created but sadly it’s not working out & this to me doesn’t look like it’s going to change. You can’t let your heart rule your head, with all the financial ramifications of the modern game, results are more important now than ever before so a change of manager & coaching staff is needed in the coming week. HH

Never mind all of the “traitor” nonsense there are bigger issues at stake at the moment. If the Celtic board don’t act now, we can wave bye bye to ten in a row & an easier passage into next seasons CL. I’m sure we would all love for NL to be at the helm when history is created but sadly it’s not working out & this to me doesn’t look like it’s going to change. You can’t let your heart rule your head, with all the financial ramifications of the modern game, results are more important now than ever before so a change of manager & coaching staff is needed in the coming week. HH
After 10 games?6 points behind wi a game in hand, let's aw PANIC!!!!!!!!!

Sad reality is who is the replacement and does that make us even more unstable and gift league and maybe even 2nd with manager stuck with players he didn't want and aren't really cutting it even under Lennon, the dude who signed most of them?

I think lennon will be kept until at least xmas, probably end of season

he now needs to earn his cash and his after match chats need reality and honesty at very least and how he responds in coming months will decide if he gets to finish season, but either way he needs punted even if he wins league for his shite management of team selections formations experiments and generally talking mince and blaming everybody else.

I actually think if we had played todays formation weeks ago then we would be a nicely gelled unit under that system

But I would prefer a new manager for letting side decline so rapidly if there was a good option available.

I dont think we have viable option who would want to be brought in, since he would still need to win title and he would need to work with limited options we have for a proper system change.

Defence needs fixed and that aint gonna happen before break unless availability gets better and we really dont have strong defensively minded Centre mids other than brown who is looking like he in last season with us.

If Rogic can stay fit and we switch brown to right back till we get to xmas then I think we can at least start winning and fixing defence better

Ntcham might get better as dcm if he played it more often

wee frimpong cant be rb imo

he can be cover for forrest as winger

brown el hamed as right back options with more emphasis in supporting the cbs

and I hope duffy just injured rather than duff

even Ajer as right back might stabilise that position so hopefully Julien and el hamed get back fit soon

and eddy back might bolster attacking options further

a 3 v 3 draw away against an in form Aberdeen any time is a good result, albeit we lost it after getting lead

but the damage been done with that stupid nonsense 352 with no supply

lennon needs punted for his after match hubris and delusions coupled with his pig headedness and lack of clear instructions thus far

but I dont think any other manager would be able to do any better this particular season.

he has till xmas to get chance to salvage title

but even if he gets 10 he needs punted for experimenting and signing less than adequate players in most important season in my lifetime

he allowed torpor and hubris to set in

and this should be lawell last season as well for his poor comms and poor judgement too often over last couple seasons and for letting torpor and hubris set in.

Last edited:
I don't know what is going on behind the scenes but something wrong, players not looking interested, manager not looking interested no one playing for each other. Saying that we will never find out what ir is as they don't tell the fans anything. I didn't want NL at first & I am not sure he is up for the job now but we have to give him a little more time, at least till we get more players back & if it still the same he then has to go. I can take getting beat by any team, god have lived through lots of defeats. Its the no heart no fight & being passive when we are loosing that is hard to take. I hope we find out what the problem is or it just gets fixed but it needs done soon.

We will start motoring,it will click, we have key players coming back,then we'll see how the pretendygers handle the pressure! 🍺 🥳
I have fuck all interest what the scum do MD just enjoy laughing at the cunts. I know we are desperately waiting on getting players back, but all these problems existed when the players were available, only has highlighted the problems since they have been out. Sad to say I can no longer listen to lennys press interviews, even after the match he was on about the defending for the 1st and 3rd goals, what about the 2nd. If someone can explain to me why duffy was looking after an attacker he couldn't handle for pace, and ajer who wouldn't handle cosgrave physically, is it to hard for them to swap over? Moi stays on while offering nothing, so why isn't Taylor bought on, to push lax more forward. These to me looked simple decisions to make and needed to be done, but they are not happening and are costing us dearly.

THE DAILY RANCID,in conjunction with RADIO SNYDE and the national broadcaster EBT SPORTSOUND,

headline news CELTIC FANS FURIOUS AT NEIL LENNON,HIS STAFF, THE PLAYERS, THE BOARD

Celtic fans are all over social media, raging at the poor performances on the field,
Celtic are now a massive 6 points(albeit with a game in hand)behind stevie gee's all conquering galacticos,
What do Celtic do now? rhymes with Howe! sack the manager and bring in Eddie Howe,the Messiah!
"something wrang wi' Lenny, body language,gettin fat, chews tobacco,tactics are pish,'3-5-2's disnae work', worked when we came back fae Dubai!,drop him,drop him, start him, start him,
The season from the start has been a clusterphuq, but shit happens,control what ye can control,and do the best with what ye can't control,been stop start all season,no chance of a settled team,injuries, covid,bolinfeckingoli,international break
Noo if only ah had a magic wand,aye performances have been pretty crappy,but we're seeing improvement,experienced players coming back,meanwhile everything is sunshine over at the shitdome,well their turn will come and let's see how they handle pressure! NAE FEAR HERE! SMSM,HUNDITS AND LURKERS GIRFUY! 🍺 🥳

I have fuck all interest what the scum do MD just enjoy laughing at the cunts. I know we are desperately waiting on getting players back, but all these problems existed when the players were available, only has highlighted the problems since they have been out. Sad to say I can no longer listen to lennys press interviews, even after the match he was on about the defending for the 1st and 3rd goals, what about the 2nd. If someone can explain to me why duffy was looking after an attacker he couldn't handle for pace, and ajer who wouldn't handle cosgrave physically, is it to hard for them to swap over? Moi stays on while offering nothing, so why isn't Taylor bought on, to push lax more forward. These to me looked simple decisions to make and needed to be done, but they are not happening and are costing us dearly.
We are not the well oiled machine that came back from Dubai............yet!🍺🥳

Last edited:
Back