Goal and pass worth watching over and over again and again..............................

Haven't posted in a while, but thanks for the messages, and the reason why is because I was starting to get so disillusioned about the whole Scottish football scene and that 1st goal tonight only confirms that.
I saw over 30 odd goals in the CL tonight and not 1 of them came close to the quality of that goal tonight.
If PSG with Messi producing that pass Jota made, or Salah finishing with the touch of kyogo, we wouldn't stop hearing about it from every media source.
It just highlights, how special a players Jota and Kyogo can be, yet the question remains as to why such special players won't get the protection they deserve within the Scottish game.
Every bit of fantastic play that has been produced from a Scottish team, weather in Europe or the league has all been produced from players wearing the green and white hoops, yet it gets no recognition, instead favours the hammer throwers without a touch of class within there boots.
A truly wonderful and fantastic goal, made and scored by 2 fantastic players that the Scottish league should be proud of having, so give them the protection that there talents deserve instead of favouring the hatchet men who disgrace the Scottish league

Haven't posted in a while, but thanks for the messages, and the reason why is because I was starting to get so disillusioned about the whole Scottish football scene and that 1st goal tonight only confirms that.
I saw over 30 odd goals in the CL tonight and not 1 of them came close to the quality of that goal tonight.
If PSG with Messi producing that pass Jota made, or Salah finishing with the touch of kyogo, we wouldn't stop hearing about it from every media source.
It just highlights, how special a players Jota and Kyogo can be, yet the question remains as to why such special players won't get the protection they deserve within the Scottish game.
Every bit of fantastic play that has been produced from a Scottish team, weather in Europe or the league has all been produced from players wearing the green and white hoops, yet it gets no recognition, instead favours the hammer throwers without a touch of class within there boots.
A truly wonderful and fantastic goal, made and scored by 2 fantastic players that the Scottish league should be proud of having, so give them the protection that there talents deserve instead of favouring the hatchet men who disgrace the Scottish league
Glad yer back mate (y)

That's what you get in the shittiest wee country from youth level upwards is no different , if you ever make it through school district select and proceed then you'll find the hammer thrower is favoured instead of the player
They'll get no protection just as craig moore could go through Larsson as many times as he wanted and never saw a card ,if you play in green n white you have no protection and nobody raising there voice ,,,,not even our club or our manager

And that for me is an utter disgrace

Good to see ye back anyway (y)

Back