Goal, Glory, Confession, Griffiths, “in a nutshell” – “I let myself down, my club down. I let everybody down”

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
When picking there team last week I don't believe anyone picking Griff well lol I said I agreed with Docco about his team saying only change was Griff in beside Eddy instead of Klimala Griff is the best penalty box striker and when plays Eddy plays very warm welcome back Griff

An excellent return from a gifted striker. Let's hope this is the last time he drops a bollock and realises that he needs to make the most of his talent. I'm delighted too that it looks like we have 4 excellent strikers, so that when someone's form dips that we have others ready to step in and take us on to glory. I hope too that to have the best impact for most games we really do need to play 2 up front with our excellent supporting case of talented attack minded midfielders. This playing 1 upfront with another midfielder sat alongside or behind them is not really working for us.

Hail hail Leigh Griffiths.

An excellent return from a gifted striker. Let's hope this is the last time he drops a bollock and realises that he needs to make the most of his talent. I'm delighted too that it looks like we have 4 excellent strikers, so that when someone's form dips that we have others ready to step in and take us on to glory. I hope too that to have the best impact for most games we really do need to play 2 up front with our excellent supporting case of talented attack minded midfielders. This playing 1 upfront with another midfielder sat alongside or behind them is not really working for us.

Hail hail Leigh Griffiths.

As happy as I was for Griff, Klimala's goal said a whole heap about how much he wants to impress every single time he takes to the pitch.

I honestly can't think of a player that wouldn't have stayed on the deck after that hoor of a tackle to buy time and see the game out.

Brilliant attitude from Polish Paddy. An attitude that's been first class since he knuckled down during lockdown to show he deserves to be here.

The goals to minutes ratio for Ajeti, Klimala and Griff must be ridiculous this season lol.

HH

Not even 10 minutes on the park and he scores..... as I've said several times in the past even a half fit Griff WILL have a major influence on the game and more than others Lenny has chosen before him.

His energy yesterday was a stand out, and I said to my missus seconds after he came on "a tenner says he scores before the ninety" and then lost it.....cos he scored after it!!!
I am convinced if he had started the game yesterday, the goal he did score would have been his third in a hat-trick.

I'm feeling better now about the ten than I was a few weeks ago.
If we get our noses in front against the filth next game then I am certain we will not lose this league, coupled with the remaining home game against the Dons there will be 'cleaner' air between us.

We must not at the very least lose the game against them, and an easier next quarter will see us stroll it by January.

THIS IS a great team.

PS. Does anyone else think this new guy we hope to sign today from AC Milan (Diego Laxalt) looks a facial double of the legend that is our very own Larsson........even his dreadlocks remind me of the guy I loved and drove back to Glasgow in 2003.........long story........I once told to Spherical Planet in the Centenary bar Dundee.

Bring them on. 🔟 💚

Goal, Glory, Confession, Griffiths, “in a nutshell” – “I let myself down, my club down. I let everybody down”...

griff.jpg

Good to see Rogic get on the park hopefully we drop ntcham and put the wizard back in he's been well missed
He always poses a goal threat too, Kelly. Something that N'Tcham has been lacking in lately.

I still think there's an absolute star waiting to burst out of Olly, but there's been more mediocre days than great days recently. He had a great opportunity to pull all the strings yesterday, but decided that it would be better to play sideyways and backertys. Big Tam only knows how to play forward thinking. Knowing his luck, he'll get some freak injury playing tiddlywinks during the international break.

All being well with Griff, I'd start him and Rogic against the huns. We'll done to Klimala for getting up and putting the ball in the net, if that was Morelos he'd have broken the world record for rolling 100 times and then telling ref legs broke.

Love the griff but he is flawed genius, but the thing is he's our flawed genius, we love him they hate and fear him
The flawed part's ok, McG. Some of our greatest players had a few loose screws. I don't care what physical shape a player is in. Finely tuned athletes pick up a constant string of niggling injuries and spend too much time worrying about their 6-pack than they do their first-touch.

As long as the lad's performing on the park, then I could care less about what he does off it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back