Goals

3 points per game are invaluable and well done to the Bhoys in this regard. However, having attended the last 3 games, Celtic have failed miserably to take their chances. Loosing daft goals and winning games by the odd goal. This just is not good enough. Sooner or later the failing to take our chances will come back to haunt us.
Yes we are a team of various goal scorers but we are not giving ourselves the clear cut advantage that our football deserves.

On another note, and I apologise for high jacking your thread, I'm back in glasgow πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰
Easterhouse is looking as shiny as ever 😁😁
The hun bastard up the road has his red hand of Ulster hanging out the window. My dad will have his rebs at full volume on sunday. And we will put that cunt, along with all his hun mates, back in their box.

Roll on sunday πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€

On another note, and I apologise for high jacking your thread, I'm back in glasgow πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰
Easterhouse is looking as shiny as ever 😁😁
The hun bastard up the road has his red hand of Ulster hanging out the window. My dad will have his rebs at full volume on sunday. And we will put that cunt, along with all his hun mates, back in their box.

Roll on sunday πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€
Back in yir box Sunday, iiiiii likkkkke it. On the other hand that means mair jelly 'n' ice cream fur the diabetic. Oh how I suffer for the causeπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Members online

No members online now.

Back