God.......

Great video, Deadner. He was really some player.
Was at Hampden Larry to watch his international debut and the wee man was magic, it was as if the ball was tied to his feet, and he did'nt run, he glided, my main memory though, was watching Scotland's pre match warm up and Frank McGarvey aimin shot's to try and knock the bearskins off the head's of the pipe band!

Was at Hampden Larry to watch his international debut and the wee man was magic, it was as if the ball was tied to his feet, and he did'nt run, he glided, my main memory though, was watching Scotland's pre match warm up and Frank McGarvey aimin shot's to try and knock the bearskins off the head's of the pipe band!

Aye, the bold Diego gave the Scots a masterclass that day, AYE that cunt McGarvey couldn't hit a bearskin wae a banjo

Last edited:
Great video, Deadner. He was really some player.
Yes Larry, in my opinion, he was the best ever. I know he had his problems off the field, but as they say, there is a thin line between genius and lunatic. Look at best and even pele was fond of the White stuff and the women. I know some people say pele was better, but he was before my time so you can only compare clips of pele. But maradona got the shit kicked out of him and kept going. He was just class to watch.

Members online

No members online now.

Back