Going for 55 in my lifetime

26+6=1

Depending on how long I live there is a chance Sevco could hit a few 55 milestones in my lifetime. This would be heavily dependent on advances in medical science extending life expectancy significantly but let's look at a few.

55 managers - good chance; would expect to see the return of managerial roulette when Slippy gives up / is resigned.

55 tribute acts - this one might take a bit longer. The current and first has never really had a 'best before' date but its shelf life looks increasingly perishable. We could see a whole host of mini Sevcos led by increasingly delusional gobshites in years to come.

55 titles - this is where science comes into it for I have devised a formula best on Sevco's success history and success potential to test the hypothesis. You take the square root of fuck all, mulitply by pie (accounting for Jabba and Swally pie depreciation) divided by Dave King's good eye and the answer, unsurprisingly, is fuck all.

Depending on how long I live there is a chance Sevco could hit a few 55 milestones in my lifetime. This would be heavily dependent on advances in medical science extending life expectancy significantly but let's look at a few.

55 managers - good chance; would expect to see the return of managerial roulette when Slippy gives up / is resigned.

55 tribute acts - this one might take a bit longer. The current and first has never really had a 'best before' date but its shelf life looks increasingly perishable. We could see a whole host of mini Sevcos led by increasingly delusional gobshites in years to come.

55 titles - this is where science comes into it for I have devised a formula best on Sevco's success history and success potential to test the hypothesis. You take the square root of fuck all, mulitply by pie (accounting for Jabba and Swally pie depreciation) divided by Dave King's good eye and the answer, unsurprisingly, is fuck all.
When 55 comes George Square will be Lennon Square & Diepox will be Tesco??????

When 55 comes George Square will be Lennon Square & Diepox will be Tesco??????

Maybe when the Big hoose shuts doon, some developer will demolish it for shops, save the listed building at the main stand but there will be a few changes, you will then bue able to climb their famous marble staircase to the top, where you will find Poundstretchers and Aldi, maybe even Costa coffee.

Maybe when the Big hoose shuts doon, some developer will demolish it for shops, save the listed building at the main stand but there will be a few changes, you will then bue able to climb their famous marble staircase to the top, where you will find Poundstretchers and Aldi, maybe even Costa coffee.
They'll change it to a Greggs superstore max , all the grub with all the bigotry where huns can still swoop to get aw there pies

Obese knuckledraggers still need a feeding the big hoose greggs must stay open

Members online

Latest posts

Back