Going Home.

Sitting in Gatwick waiting on my flight home to Glasgow. Tomorrow I'll stand with my 2 uncles, dad and brother and we will carry one of the most important, influential and strongest woman I've ever known together and I'll say goodbye to her for the last time. My nana played a huge role in my life and my little girls will benefit from what she taught me. I'll then take a wee bit of time from the noise....I just wanted to thank you mad bunch for making the last week and a bit bearable. You've all made me feel closer to home when I've never felt further away. Merry Christmas to every one of you and I'll see you all in the new year ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ€
All the best Lubo. I know only too well what you're going through. Hope you are back with is soon mate.

Lubo itโ€™s a sad time for you and your family. But always remember we donโ€™t โ€˜move onโ€™ after our loved one has gone we move with them throughout our lives. She will never be far from your side.

You and family will be in my prayers ๐Ÿ™ may your nana rest in peace.

Sitting in Gatwick waiting on my flight home to Glasgow. Tomorrow I'll stand with my 2 uncles, dad and brother and we will carry one of the most important, influential and strongest woman I've ever known together and I'll say goodbye to her for the last time. My nana played a huge role in my life and my little girls will benefit from what she taught me. I'll then take a wee bit of time from the noise....I just wanted to thank you mad bunch for making the last week and a bit bearable. You've all made me feel closer to home when I've never felt further away. Merry Christmas to every one of you and I'll see you all in the new year ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ€
Sorry mate, difficult time for this to happen but it would be difficult any time, you have your memories & as you said pass them on, stay safe. ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜”

Sorry to hear of your loss. Lubo prayers strength to your family.Good that you are taking a break at this time time all the best to you and yours over this festive season. Take good care of yourself and family'. God bless you all.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

Awe lubo sorry for ur loss pal ๐Ÿ˜ข

Members online

Latest posts

Back