Good European draw

The Danish team are probably the easiest Team we could have hoped for.
Sorry that’s the wrong way round that’s what the Danes are saying.
Right now Celtic are a Shambles from the top down. And the Warp speed we’re currently going at we’ll be ready for Euro qualifying in 23/24 Season
Probably
If Carlsburg ran a Fitba Club it Widnae be us

HH 😟

Last edited:
Not a tie I would be expecting us to win due to how unprepared we are as a club.
Still no where good enough to compete in the CL group stages yet, so the europa league is possibly our limit at the moment.
Would prefer competing well in the europa league to be able to build for the group stages the following season.
Saying that we would still need to qualify for the group stages and by winning this tie should make that a bit easier.

I appreciate that we are in a state of flux but we are all presuming the Danes are totally prepared and good to go. Now I don’t know one way or another but every team has to overcome pre season changes. We are just particularly sensitive to ourselves just now. Correctly.
But we battle on as ever
HH

The Danish team are probably the easiest Team we could have hoped for.
Sorry that’s the wrong way round that’s what the Danes are saying.
Right now Celtic are a Shambles from the top down. And the Warp speed we’re currently going at we’ll be ready for Euro qualifying in 23/23 Season
Probably
If Carlsburg ran a Fitba Club it Widnes be us

HH 😟
Spot on. It's difficult to imagine other clubs trembling with fear as things stand. Still time to recruit players of a decent standard though. I live in hope !

Spot on. It's difficult to imagine other clubs trembling with fear as things stand. Still time to recruit players of a decent standard though. I live in hope !
We’re Celtic fans Frank we always have hope. Just wish the Board had a fast button get things moving signings in quicker. Put the fly in the proverbial ointment just for once.
Give our new Man Ange the Athenian Orthodox Fenian Cobber as much as possible.
Konichiwa when you get here Ange
Oor Aussie Bhoy

HH 🇦🇺

Irrespective of who we drew between the 3 options we are more than likely getting KO'd.
We have a new manager in a hotel, no management team, a severe lack of players in quantity and a criminal lack in quality. We have no head of recruitment or chief scout and given our recent transfer windows activity we are crap at it anyway.

Barkas/Bain
Ralston Welsh Bitton Taylor
Soro McGregor
Forrest Turnbull Johnston (if fit)
Ajeti
Subs Bain Bolingoli Bayo Shved and a load of kids

I'm already hoping we can get our act together re. signings (and hopeful not the dross that we're being linked with) and new management team hitting the ground running will be enough to get us through the Europa League qualifier.

The first competitive game of the season is against the Danes at home. We do not know if there will be fans. We do not know what squad we will have. We do know that we will have Ange .His first game is a baptism of fire and will be crucial. If we win the tie then we are assured of European football till Christmas. That's how essential it is that we win.

Members online

Latest posts

Back