Good films

Well here we go Schindler’s list , Green Mile and
The Shawshank Redemption And Papillon.
And know it’s about films but you have to watch Blackstuff and Boys from the Blackstuff. Shake Ands, and finally Chernobyl.
Enjoy ?

HH ??

I recently watched 'First they Killed my Father'. It's on Netflix and i was blown away with it. I had read the girl's book a few years ago and i have to say that the movie did it justice. For this who don't know, it's a portrayal of young Cambodian girl and her family, who are driven from their home in Phnom Penh, by the Khmer Rouge. The best movie i've seen in many years.

like Japanese films the original magnificent seven plus others. Maria whilst you are on check out Greg Nash summeroverture music. heard it first on a series of documentaries re: radical zionism and the Rothschilds, making money through wars.very interesting.

Look oot for a Japanese movie called, Fish Story. Tis aboot a Japanese band who invented punk a year before the Sex Pistols. When they record their song someone says " this song will save the world". Will it though? A great, highly original movie.

I prefer the older movies. I watch them on Talking Pictures TV. I love the auld Film noir with all the wise cracking tough guys. They are better stories than most modern films.
I am done with super hero or Marvel comic movies and CGI.
HH

Latest posts

Back