Good films

Too violent, didn't like that film. :confused:
Canna be doing with that Ray Winston. Thinks heez a gangster..heez an actor for fucks sake. Heard him have a few digs at Scottish people. On soccer am he complained about DUFC fans being on the show. What are these bleedin jocks doing here, or words to that effect. He's a mockney bumholio. That voice o his on the betting adverts. What a fuckin bawbag.
Sorry for ranting but I hate that bastard.

Always loved films thiers so many great ones 2 that stand out are the Fisher king with Robin Williams and Jeff bridges and the other one is perfume the story of a serial killer.I'll probably think of another 20 but them 2 are just great viewing.

What about the sicko movies like driller killer, texas chainsaw massacre, hills have eyes etc. I also liked David Lynch movies which you had to watch from the start to get the plot., Mulholland Drive etc. wackiest Eraserhead.

Canna be doing with that Ray Winston. Thinks heez a gangster..heez an actor for fucks sake. Heard him have a few digs at Scottish people. On soccer am he complained about DUFC fans being on the show. What are these bleedin jocks doing here, or words to that effect. He's a mockney bumholio. That voice o his on the betting adverts. What a fuckin bawbag.
Sorry for ranting but I hate that bastard.
He deserves a scudding for his attempts at the pseudo American/Irish Bostonian effort in The Departed.

He made Sean Connery sound like an authentic Irishman in The Untouchables.

Good shout on TGTBATU, Rich.......sounds like a description of a night out in Dundee!

Members online

Latest posts

Back