Good films

Jinky1962

I don't know if thiers been a thread about films on the noise before thier probably has been. Anyway I watched a very good film the other night it was called The drop it stars tom hardy a really good film with a nice twist at the end.it's one of them films that when it's over you say to yourself now that was fuckin great.what I'd like to hear from our film buffs on the noise is thier any they would recommend watching on a dark winters evening as it won't belong until it's apon us.

Thanks benignus I'll put that on the list movies are a great way to relax after a stressful day we are very lucky to be around when we've got all this technology and so much films at our disposal.

Top 3 films change like bands and albums every day but for now- Good Will Hunting, Local hero and I, Daniel Blake.🍀
Love good will hunting. Terrific film the Boston irish matt Damons best movie Robin Williams when he tells the story of his wife who died of cancer the simple things of marriage when his missis farted in her sleep and blamed it on him the look on Williams face as he tells that we story was acting at its best .he left to soon rip robin

Members online

Latest posts

Back