Good films

40 min's big Mick's fate was sealed!,great acting Brendan Gleason's a star, oh and decent fiddle player as well!
Swally 🍺 🥳!
The old Welsh actor Kenneth Griffiths did a 70s documentary about Michael Collins called Hang up your Brightest Colours. Well worth a watch and it is available on You -Tube.
The old Welsh guy is no fan o the British. He has no time for his fellow Welshman Lloyd George. He is entertaining though.

The Gentlemen...Hugh Grants character is genius and the opening scene/music is class
Aye agree with you there Docco especially on grant and he has wasted his talent by playing the stereotypical romcom love interest when his talents are surprisingly to me so much of a higher standard. Hes great in the gentlemen and I'd also highly recommend it. Guy Ritchie film I believe so may not be everyone's cuppa with colin farrell who I'm aware many people arent keen on but this is a great gangster/comedy film

Not a movie but I've just started watching the 2nd season of the boys a series about superheroes who arent all they seem to be , dont want to give too much away but recomend it ✌

Aye agree with you there Docco especially on grant and he has wasted his talent by playing the stereotypical romcom love interest when his talents are surprisingly to me so much of a higher standard. Hes great in the gentlemen and I'd also highly recommend it. Guy Ritchie film I believe so may not be everyone's cuppa with colin farrell who I'm aware many people arent keen on but this is a great gangster/comedy film

100percent

Dave Rawlings and Gilian Welch... fucking magic

Back