Good films

Never seen the film but the book was a belter.
Wow, never knew there was a book Shammy, sorry for the late reply Pal,, been really busy with work and family stuff for the last year, can't spend anywhere near the time I'd like to on the noise, I can only dabble for the moment, the movie really blew me away pal, I'm guessing the book will do the same if not more. 👍🍀💚

Wow, never knew there was a book Shammy, sorry for the late reply Pal,, been really busy with work and family stuff for the last year, can't spend anywhere near the time I'd like to on the noise, I can only dabble for the moment, the movie really blew me away pal, I'm guessing the book will do the same if not more. 👍🍀💚

A really good novel B by John Irving and far better than the film. Put it on your reading list B.

Watched VILLAIN, starring Craig Fairbrass last night
Violent and gritty it was a good watch
He does the Foot soldier role, brilliantly

I've been watching 'The Boys' second seasons only 3 episodes in and it's a superhero comedy kind of thing except the superheroes arent what they appear to be , course I'm not going to give it away but I can say without a spoiler alert the superheroes are actually super villains haha and they're like evil or crooked but not up front, up front they are as pure good as superman but really they (all have a variety of different powers) are (for example pretending to stop a robbery but committing it themselves and framing others ) I just made that part up but it's like that and funny so if you like the marvel universe or D.C stuff you'll love this 🙂

Watched bloodshot couple nights back it's a vin diesel film , hes a soldier who is killed and brought back to life through science , nanotechnology and a real badass quest for revenge on his mind but all is not as it seems of course haha wasnt bad , action movie I'd give it 6.5 .

Actually just remembered, the rotten tomatoes ratings , I always thought until recently that when a film has a rotten tomatoes rating out of 10 that I thought the higher the number the more lame and rubbish the film, turns out that its the other way about so if IMDB gives a rotten tomatoes rating of 8.5 or 9 then the group of critics reckon it's a quality film. I get it now but that still seems backwards to me Haha

Watched that the other night mate it’s superb one of the best guy Ritchie films
Great show but can anyone tell me why Rock N Rolla never had the same success as Snatch? It's every bit as good a film with probably a far better cast. I'm wondering if he was rowing with Madonna at the time and she called in a few favours to prevent proper promotion of the film or some shite. How the fuck else was it not a box office smash?

Fun fact; Geoffrey was a big Dundee United fan and persuaded the show producers to give Zippy the tangerine colour.
It's as well that Geoffrey never brought the mouthy bastart to Dundee then, because wie the rampant drug problem up here, that would be the bad trip o' bad trips!!!

Still, he'd probably blend in quite well with your average Dundonian. Fake tan and baldy nappers, he fits the profile perfectly.

No sure if this counts as a good movie.

I was trawling the internet archive of public domain videos and found a silent movie made by Thomas Edison.

one of my hobbies involves taking midi files lying about the internet and sticking them through my Digital audiowork station (DAW) called reaper. Anyway it allows you to make music even if you cant actually play any instruments (like me, read a book on music theory so I understand a little but I dont have the rhythm or skill set to actually make real music)

Anyway I didn't like the old silent movie piano background.

So I took a 1812 midi file of tchaichowsky and stuck it through the machine. And I used some weird and wacky instruments and changed the key of music so I could transpose it to play some electric guitar parts.

I then took the old silent movie grafted my new tune and tried to sync the length of tune to fit movie.

And weirdly it actually fits the scenes. IMO

lmao but im biased.

the movie itself is short movie based on Frankenstein. And well the monster looks a lot like most of the sevco men I met.

picture quality aint too hot. but I guess thats cause its from 1910

So feel free to criticise the music

The movie is Thomas Edisons so blame him if its not a good movie :p

No sure if this counts as a good movie.

I was trawling the internet archive of public domain videos and found a silent movie made by Thomas Edison.

one of my hobbies involves taking midi files lying about the internet and sticking them through my Digital audiowork station (DAW) called reaper. Anyway it allows you to make music even if you cant actually play any instruments (like me, read a book on music theory so I understand a little but I dont have the rhythm or skill set to actually make real music)

Anyway I didn't like the old silent movie piano background.

So I took a 1812 midi file of tchaichowsky and stuck it through the machine. And I used some weird and wacky instruments and changed the key of music so I could transpose it to play some electric guitar parts.

I then took the old silent movie grafted my new tune and tried to sync the length of tune to fit movie.

And weirdly it actually fits the scenes. IMO

lmao but im biased.

the movie itself is short movie based on Frankenstein. And well the monster looks a lot like most of the sevco men I met.

picture quality aint too hot. but I guess thats cause its from 1910

So feel free to criticise the music

The movie is Thomas Edisons so blame him if its not a good movie :p

Movie not so much, enjoyed the soundtrack though! 🍺 🥳

Members online

Latest posts

Back