Turned out Tommy Flanagan was the stranger
Is he a ranger..

Watched Lincoln couple of nights ago
Wasn’t to bad but Daniel Day-Lewis
Great actor n the makeup the resemblance of
Lincoln was superb, not so good for
Tommy Lee Jones he looked like a really bad
Drag queen or senga..
Tommy Flanagans a tim,Welcome tae the noise Asilvero.

Just watched when a stranger calls on the
Horror channel
wasn’t much of a horror
Turned out Tommy Flanagan was the stranger
Is he a ranger..

Tommy Flanagan is a TIM
He winds up the HUNS on social media
The Bhoy's a massive Celtic supporter
HH and welcome

Watched Lincoln couple of nights ago
Wasn’t to bad but Daniel Day-Lewis
Great actor n the makeup the resemblance of
Lincoln was superb, not so good for
Tommy Lee Jones he looked like a really bad
Drag queen or senga..

No sure if this counts as a good movie.

I was trawling the internet archive of public domain videos and found a silent movie made by Thomas Edison.

one of my hobbies involves taking midi files lying about the internet and sticking them through my Digital audiowork station (DAW) called reaper. Anyway it allows you to make music even if you cant actually play any instruments (like me, read a book on music theory so I understand a little but I dont have the rhythm or skill set to actually make real music)

Anyway I didn't like the old silent movie piano background.

So I took a 1812 midi file of tchaichowsky and stuck it through the machine. And I used some weird and wacky instruments and changed the key of music so I could transpose it to play some electric guitar parts.

I then took the old silent movie grafted my new tune and tried to sync the length of tune to fit movie.

And weirdly it actually fits the scenes. IMO

lmao but im biased.

the movie itself is short movie based on Frankenstein. And well the monster looks a lot like most of the sevco men I met.

picture quality aint too hot. but I guess thats cause its from 1910

So feel free to criticise the music

The movie is Thomas Edisons so blame him if its not a good movie :p

Well done TET

Watched VILLAIN, starring Craig Fairbrass last night
Violent and gritty it was a good watch
He does the Foot soldier role, brilliantly
starring Craig Fairbrass
:ROFLMAO:
he only passd actin skool coz he woz told 2 play d part of a tree, woz exact like d real ting

No sure if its been mentioned but watched a good film few months back called The Revenant

And I also enjoyed every movie directed by Clint Eastwood that I ever watched.
The revenant was fantastic TeT leanardo dicaprio and Tom hardy played thier parts very well you really felt like you were in the film. Apparently the director took the who cast up in the wilderness to film it to let them feel the real wild.

I make my apologies now for this contribution and also hope I’m no barred for going off topic slightly.

it was a documentary shown on RTE last week but I got it on YouTube called Unquiet Graves. The film was paid for by contributions from the families of the victims and lasts for 1hr 15mins and I’m not sure when it was first aired, but again apologies if you all already knew about it.

It’s about Collusion of the British and the RUC and how they murdered 120 innocent catholics in an area they called the ‘Triangle’ Over several years in the seventies.

maybe a bit heavy duty for this thread but just wanted to spread the news about it as the MSM have never mentioned it.

Craig Fairbrass
Even d west ham fans (not renoun 4 der intelekt) wen d steroid lump o fukin wood came out on d pitch at half time expectin applause - wos met wiv

Fat Danny Dyer
Yer just a Fat Danny DYer
A Fat Danny Dyer
Yer just a Fat Danny DYer

on n on it went until he feckd back in d tunnel

Latest posts

Back