Good films

Great show, Clint Eastwood, always a badass
even at his advanced years, he can still get the job done
If you haven't seen GRAN TORINO yet, it's a good film
That's Heartbreak Ridge you are thinking of. Hack Saw Ridge is fairly recent and is a true story of an American who signs up to the army late WW2 to be a medic. He is branded a coward in training because he refuses to handle a gun. I won't say any more but Mel Gibson's directing of the battle scenes is brilliant/horrendous.

That's Heartbreak Ridge you are thinking of. Hack Saw Ridge is fairly recent and is a true story of an American who signs up to the army late WW2 to be a medic. He is branded a coward in training because he refuses to handle a gun. I won't say any more but Mel Gibson's directing of the battle scenes is brilliant/horrendous.

The Mule.....worst Eastwood film ever

love Heartbreak Ridge, Eastwood at his best.

Funny enough, I stand corrected, and not for the first time
Seen Hacksaw Ridge too
The old war movies were the best, imho
The Dirty Dozen & The Great Escape my two favourites
Donald Sutherland, playing the 'General, inspecting the troops' is hilarious

Back