Good films

My favourite Lee Marvin film is one called Emperor of the North Pole with Ernest Borgnine and Lee plays a bum riding the trains for free.
Filmed in Oregon, USA
Rugged, beautiful, scenery
Lee Marvin and all the others of his generation, Steve McQueen, Oliver Reed, Richard Harris, Peter O'Toole,Donald Sutherland, Edward Fox, some great performances back in the day
A few old books I read, and then watched the movie:
The Odessa File (Frederick Forsyth)
The Eye of the Needle (Ken Follet)
Day of the Jackal (Frederick Forsyth)
Don;t know if you'll find them online nowadays, but if you like spy and intrigue stuff, they're worth a read/watch
HH

Dont know if anyone else has mentioned it but the matrix has to be in any list of good films. Might take some a couple of watches to get it but excellent idea and a 4th one supposedly coming out. Never better the first though.
I never got into the Matrix movies, but my offspring like them
Mind you, I'll watch pretty much anything, with Samuel L Jackson in it
HH

Filmed in Oregon, USA
Rugged, beautiful, scenery
Lee Marvin and all the others of his generation, Steve McQueen, Oliver Reed, Richard Harris, Peter O'Toole,Donald Sutherland, Edward Fox, some great performances back in the day
A few old books I read, and then watched the movie:
The Odessa File (Frederick Forsyth)
The Eye of the Needle (Ken Follet)
Day of the Jackal (Frederick Forsyth)
Don;t know if you'll find them online nowadays, but if you like spy and intrigue stuff, they're worth a read/watch
HH
How about Robert Ludlum, during my days in the Merchant Navy (38 years) books kept you sane and sober.
Solzhenitsyn with "One day in the life of Ivan Desinovich" and Gulag Archipelago.

Apparently the whole thing is about transgenders or some shite according to the director https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-53692435
Read about that already , its bullshit , apparently the wachowski brothers have now since the matrix come out became the wachowski sisters and said you can see similarities in transgender-ness themes etc trinity could be a man one said, nothing but clickbait nonsense that the two now sisters want others to believe because they are transgender. Transgender is the last thing that comes to mind if you've watched it .

Some good movies mentioned, but, where do you put "The Fall and Rise of the Big Hoose"???
You have got "Mystery = Died, naw not really.
Drama = He murdered an Institution (AJ on Celtic mole Whyte).
Broken promises = I'll be here until the CL music blares out.
Shocking untruths = "This club has no debt".
Shocking untruths = We were punished, relegated and Bayneoted while on the ground wounded.
Shocking truths = "Nobody likes us".
What a movie that would be "Haunted Room of Mystery, Top of the Marble Stair

Read about that already , its bullshit , apparently the wachowski brothers have now since the matrix come out became the wachowski sisters and said you can see similarities in transgender-ness themes etc trinity could be a man one said, nothing but clickbait nonsense that the two now sisters want others to believe because they are transgender. Transgender is the last thing that comes to mind if you've watched it .
I've watched the whole series at various times, on various drugs and I have to agree the trans theory is a load of attention-seeking shite.

I've watched the whole series at various times, on various drugs and I have to agree the trans theory is a load of attention-seeking shite.
The wachowskis may be transgender and that's fine live and let live etc etc but don't bs us all that this was the underlying theme all along just because today the brothers are sisters. Where that really the theme then why didnt those outside the matrix take the opposite sexual identity when they entered it? Had that happened I could see what they meant but since it didnt it's just 'look at us caterpillars now butterflies ' ATTENTION!!

Peanut Butter Falcon. Great wee feelgood movie. I've recommended to loads of folk and everyone texts me after they watch it to say how much they enjoyed it.

haven't watched a movie in while. So I stuck on Netflix.

first movie I came across I just thought ok

give this a try.

if you like your psychological thrillers then its quite decent movie.

im sure one of the main actors playing one of the main parts was the dude out Sean of the dead.

not sure though cause his voice seemed like different dude.

film called inheritance

rich dude dies and leaves a weird inheritance to his daughter

really quite creepy movie.

not sure I liked ending but whole story is quite engrossing.

Back