Good films

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I've watched it twice now and the second time I got it more so than the first but aye both times afterwards felt like my brain had just melted๐Ÿ˜‚

Don't think my brain could handle a 2nd viewing Winter, right good chance I would end up slouched in a chair staring vacantly into the distance while drooling and being spoon fed by my new carer! ๐Ÿคค :LOL:

Surely if you go back in time and change the past it would change the future therefore you would not exist in that future....NURSE...ma meds..quick!!!

Ah but if you changed the future and you no longer exist in that future how could you go back in time to change the past in the first place Brim? :unsure: ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚(y)

But I went forward Winter no backwards
I got the Time back. Thatโ€™s whyyy Iโ€™m seeing the psycho

HH ๐Ÿ˜‚
Is that also why you're slurring your words? Went into the past without an oxygen mask?๐Ÿ˜‚ I want one of those revolving time doors and a good bundle of oxygen and masks. Think of all the things I could put right in my life. And theres many. 1st I could go back and expose deidco but go above the SFA/SPFLs head , to fifa and sat " have you seen what the best fans in the world have found out? get a job at the rancid and print the story they thinks about something else๐Ÿคซ then straight to the financial times US version. I could warn the team about scott McDonald when he was at Motherwell fn cunt never forgive him regardless of how well he did in a good Celtic side , still not happy we bought him for his celebration , but I don't hold grudges haha. Lifes to short (unless I've got one of those revolving doors and hunbers of oxygen masks )

Lots of other stuff I could fix as well but personal, pretty usual shit weve all faced but where's the fun in that ๐Ÿ˜†

Watched Attack on Wall Street last night
A tale of Corporate greed and how it affected an average working huy, who took it unto himself to go after them, after his world fell apart, through no fault of his own
Kind of like Death Wish, in a way
I enjoyed it
HH

Back