Good Luck 😱😱

Lubos left peg

I'm not sure if everyone receives their new gas and leccy tariff today but I just got my email.
An extra £140 on top of the extra £140 they stuck on it 6 month ago!!!
Good luck to all you noisers!! I really hope this winter isn't going to be to horrible for any of you!!
Fuck EDF, fuck the greedy executives and fuck the British government for allowing this to happen.

I'm not sure if everyone receives their new gas and leccy tariff today but I just got my email.
An extra £140 on top of the extra £140 they stuck on it 6 month ago!!!
Good luck to all you noisers!! I really hope this winter isn't going to be to horrible for any of you!!
Fuck EDF, fuck the greedy executives and fuck the British government for allowing this to happen.
Yes, mine has nearly tripled since last year! And yet in France where the energy supplier is nationalised the energy bills are set to rise by just 4%. I find it unfathomable that a developed country does not protect water supply and domestic supply by having them controlled by the government.

But of course, these were sold off on the cheap (yet they boasted that the share issues were vastly over-subcribed and the share price rocketed within minutes of launch - as if underselling them was a brilliant idea!!!), to fund massive tax cuts for the rich so they could get re-elected.

All those short-sighted decisions are coming home to bite households and businesses now!

I hope those struggling fat cats who are making thier very large bonuses remember to thank thier friends in the government for having a warm cosy life.as for the filth who are the ones who will suffer just remember who's to blame when you look at your ma s blue hands or your child when she says daddy why are you putting your big coat on top of my bed .scum looking after scum.in thier eyes we are the filth.

And why does Truss think it is acceptable for that daft twat Howard who used to ponce about on the Halifax adverts to become our Chancellor of the Exchequer? He was a shite dancer and his financial skills are clearly even worse based on him destroying the UK economy in less than a fortnight of being in the job.

1664527703223.png

I waited to see their forecast of my price increase and their suggested direct debit increase that the bastards will fix so you can't amend it.
Their forecasts are meant to be based on your current usage and an average 27% increase from October.
I'm already in quite a bit of credit based on the first astromic increase.
It dawned on me that they are gonna pay this £400 back to us over the next 6 months.
So I've decided to pay the £400 up front as a one off payment split between gas and electricity.
The result is no increase in my direct debit and I have control again of what I pay so I won't see any rise as long as my usage doesn't increase which again I will control and reduce.
In effect I am creating my own fix and they will pay the 400 back to me over the 6 months.
Might not work for everyone but worth a mention I think.
If you can do it do it today before it goes up tomorrow

Aaargh. After waiting 1hr 45mins to be allowed to login to my Scottish Power account to give them my meter readings, they've only gone and taken the payment twice from my bank. 😱

Fkn technology, by the time I'd get a refund it would be time for the next bill. 🤬

Embdy any spare money? 😂😭😂😭😂😭

Aaargh. After waiting 1hr 45mins to be allowed to login to my Scottish Power account to give them my meter readings, they've only gone and taken the payment twice from my bank. 😱

Fkn technology, by the time I'd get a refund it would be time for the next bill. 🤬

Embdy any spare money? 😂😭😂😭😂😭
I got rid of Scottish Power ages ago....too much hassle......Now with Octopus Energy .....no complaints so far......Hope you get that sorted quick Shammy

I got rid of Scottish Power ages ago....too much hassle......Now with Octopus Energy .....no complaints so far......Hope you get that sorted quick Shammy
It's tricky for me to change suppliers lennono because I have 3 different meter readings for off peak, peak and white meter heating. A lot of the suppliers say no when I've tried to change so I'm pretty much stuck with Scottish Power. I might look at Octopus again when this week's palaver is over.

It's tricky for me to change suppliers lennono because I have 3 different meter readings for off peak, peak and white meter heating. A lot of the suppliers say no when I've tried to change so I'm pretty much stuck with Scottish Power. I might look at Octopus again when this week's palaver is over.
A lot of them aren’t taking on new customers just now whatever way you pay

Members online

Latest posts

Back