Good Luck with your operation tomorrow LUBO

Thanks again folks. Morphine didn't knock me out like I hoped it would but at least it cheered me up 🤣
Lubo, don't you know........you are completely whacked oot yir tree, mate - you just don't know it because of the morphine!!!

When the room starts bending and the band strike up the music, then you know it's kicked in. When Angelina Jolie pops along to take your vitals, then that's when things start cooking

Lubo, don't you know........you are completely whacked oot yir tree, mate - you just don't know it because of the morphine!!!

When the room starts bending and the band strike up the music, then you know it's kicked in. When Angelina Jolie pops along to take your vitals, then that's when things start cooking

I'll get back to you in a minute SP the face on the floor is arguing with the skeleton hanging from the wall. Something to do with a rocket ship thats supposed to be taking off in half an hour. Apparently runs on chocolate milk that the ghost stole. They are completely ruining my vibe!!

I'll get back to you in a minute SP the face on the floor is arguing with the skeleton hanging from the wall. Something to do with a rocket ship thats supposed to be taking off in half an hour. Apparently runs on chocolate milk that the ghost stole. They are completely ruining my vibe!!
nah mate, unfortunately that's harsh reality. They must have let clay and tyrone in to visit you.

easy mistake to make with the shite they gibber

Thank you D!! Looking forward to it at the moment just to take my mind off this season so far if anything 🤣🤣 thanks for all the messages of support from everyone on here. Can't wait till its over and done with so I can get home to my family. Im going to sign off now anyway. About to smash some oralmorph and get some sleep. Operation is booked for the morning. I shall be on in the afternoon to let you all know how its gone. HH everyone 🍀💚🍀💚
Hing oan ! It's your turn tae wash the strips !!
Cheers pal
HH

I heard she's the HEAD nurse
He'll be so out of it he won't know anyway
HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back