Good Luck with your operation tomorrow LUBO

Well bhoys and ghirls, I'm finally home. Massive hugs from my 2 little girls when I walked through the door was enough to take away the pain of last 11 days being apart. Thank you all for your messages of support (even you clay, ya massive celtic fan you). The noise has kept me sane or insane, depending on how you look at it, over my time in hospital. 🍀💚🍀💚🍀💚

Well bhoys and ghirls, I'm finally home. Massive hugs from my 2 little girls when I walked through the door was enough to take away the pain of last 11 days being apart. Thank you all for your messages of support (even you clay, ya massive celtic fan you). The noise has kept me sane or insane, depending on how you look at it, over my time in hospital. 🍀💚🍀💚🍀💚
Brilliant !!!

Brilliant news Lubos and wish you and your family a safe recovery.
HH
YNWA

Fantastic news. Now put your feet up and let your girls spoil you for the next few weeks.

Back