Good news

You can tell by the armband, Callum passed to Mikey and Mikey lost the ball. No harm to him really, the boy scored a worldy, couldn't have predicted that, fair play but that's the only way they'd score against us, a fluke og and probably the best goal that lad will ever score.
I stand corrected, I shouldnt listen to the daft commentators, it was indeed Mikey.

Last edited:
Lordmac the ranjurs seem to be having some unforseen financial issues again, not their fault obviously and quite trivial I'm sure, if you could contribute £7.5m of your giro payments to see them through to the end of the season I'm sure they'd be ever so grateful. WATP etc....
Listen dickhead rangers board are all for there team, the Celtic board as you all know by now ,are for themselves they don't share their shares with anyone especially with mug punters

Listen dickhead rangers board are all for there team, the Celtic board as you all know by now ,are for themselves they don't share their shares with anyone especially with mug punters
Oh yeah the ranjurs board are doing a splendid job! Currently down the back of the sofa looking for 10 bob to feed the leccy meter!
And it's "their team" not "there team" you keep popping back here and we'll have you fluent in English in no time, have a nice day. 🧟‍♂️

And there's me thinking that the Monster Raving Loony Party had never been the same since the passing of Screaming Lord Sutch.

Seems it might be back on the right track with Howling Lord mac there.

I'm not averse to the occasional interloper. Their basic lack of literacy skill is often quite amusing and it's obvious that they definitely struggle with numeracy skills - especially when it comes to accountancy.

Go easy on the muppet, Hoopy..........it's not a fair contest. His club might be financially doped up, but this nutbar takes dope to a whole new level.

And there's me thinking that the Monster Raving Loony Party had never been the same since the passing of Screaming Lord Sutch.

Seems it might be back on the right track with Howling Lord mac there.

I'm not averse to the occasional interloper. Their basic lack of literacy skill is often quite amusing and it's obvious that they definitely struggle with numeracy skills - especially when it comes to accountancy.

Go easy on the muppet, Hoopy..........it's not a fair contest. His club might be financially doped up, but this nutbar takes dope to a whole new level.
Go easy 🤣
You’ve not read from the start of the thread 🙄

Not very subtle are you hun boy....even left the word "the" out of your sentence to avoid calling them The Rangers....Aye aye we all know, they aren't the The Rangers, Sevco, deidco or anything else it's just RANGERS awrite!!!!!! 💩💩💩 our board are a bunch of bastards. Probably corrupt. Probably as guilty as anyone at keeping the survival lie alive and well but the one difference is....we as fans won't allow them to send OUR club to the grave...and we certainly won't pay for the privilege of watching them do it over and over again for their own gains and benefits, like your mug fans....the celtic board will be chased long before they ever get anywhere near doing the damage that your board are doing to your second team.

Oh aye, he started off being a Tim then his hooves started poking out under his apron when it became apparent that he couldn't write a coherent sentence! 🧟‍♂️🧟‍♂️

I actually don't mind them popping in on occasions. Can you imagine how hard it would be on the mind and soul to watch your team fall into oblivion, while learning that most of your teams "honours" were won by corruption and cheating. Imagine then having to keep up a 24/7 lie that you somehow support the same team that went into liquidation, knowing full well that everyone else around you knows that what you think and feel is utter bullshit. Constantly being mocked by every fan from every club in every league in the country. Having to watch your 2nd team fall apart, knowing full well what is happening and knowing you can't and won't stop it. Shouting about being the "peepul" in a world where you are looked upon as the scum of the earth, with the knowledge that the wee back water country, that has allowed your notion of superiority to fester and grow, will eventually catch up with the rest of the planet and you and your culture will eventually, like your 1st club, wither and die alone in a dark corner while everyone celebrates.......I mean coming to this forum and pretending to support a club with honour and an unbroken history must bring some sort of light relief to even the blackest soul 🍀💚

Personally - I can't say that I'm a massive fan of Lords in general. Stinks of establishment and Westminster could do with a bit of a cull.

However - there are a few notable exceptions:

New Zealand singing sensation Lorde is definitely in the 'wid' category

Star Lord is doing his bit guarding the galaxy

Lord Mountbatten's head is doing an exceptional job orbiting the planet and scaring away hostile alien invaders.

Then there's the Good Lord Above himself. Might have taken his eye off the ball by allowing hell to open up shop in Govan and he can probably do with smiting a few thousand of the pesky zombies, but by the by - he's a steady 7/10 on the Deity scale.

Lordmac??? Nah.......no so much. He's definitely one for the Westminster treatment.

Members online

No members online now.

Back