Good on them I say !!!!!!

I was just thinking can you imagine getting a phone call and its "hello this is Neil Lennon...aye pull the other one mate" who was that? Some daft arse at the wind up Haha or peter lawell? Ffs he wouldn't be able to get off the phone if he phoned me I'd be taking him to task on many issues haha.

I was just thinking can you imagine getting a phone call and its "hello this is Neil Lennon...aye pull the other one mate" who was that? Some daft arse at the wind up Haha or peter lawell? Ffs he wouldn't be able to get off the phone if he phoned me I'd be taking him to task on many issues haha.
Aye, while your on Peter can you please explain your stance on res 12?🤣

In the fashion of Trumpanzee's "perfect phone call" with the Ukrainian premier, here is a "perfect" transcript of that PL call, Winter:

PL: Good morning sir, this is Peter Lawwell here just enquiring after your wellbeing in light of recent concerns about the outbreak of covid-19.

W: aye, right you are Parwaise. I don't want BT, I don't need a patio or conservatory, and I wire up my gas and electric with a complex series of crocodile clips and tin-foil, so fuck off and away back to watching the cricket.

PL: No sir, it is truly I. Peter Lawwell, CEO of Glasgow Celtic and accountant extraordinaire. I have impacted upon my precious time and busy schedule to let you know I still have an essence of humanity within my corporate corporeal being.

W: awww away and get tae, Dilshad.........I'm no buying it. You're at it mate. Are you in Karachi or Mumbai? because I can tell by the mouthful of marbles that you're no in Milngavie. Now fuck off and leave us to watch Loose Wimmin in peace ye big dobber.

PL: well I am sorry to have inconvenienced you Sir, I was about to offer you executive boxes at the stadium when the league eventually reconvenes, but I don't want to impose upon you any further. Give Carol Vorderman a wee wink from me, I heard she's almost as good at manipulating numbers as I am. Not nearly as creative as clownshoes king at liebrox though.

Toodle pips. Season book renewals will be sent out forthwith at a budget increase of only 55%. Good luck surviving. Hope you have plenty of toilet roll, I prefer my gold bidet.

HH and bye-eee

Members online

Latest posts

Back