GOODBYE 2020

I

Ian65

Goodbye ya horrible cunt you have been a bastard of a year, you will go down as the year I fuckin hate the most bastard , lost thousands cunt but I am lucky some poor cunts will never get over you .My one highlight was my wee st paddy’s day granddaughter just afore lockdown#1 never seen her for a few weeks but hey she’s her grandas ghirl now I’m lucky a hud that wee thing tae keep me going πŸ‘ beautiful wee girl and now with a smile that lights up yer day πŸ˜‚ corny as fuck but true . We now need tae be strong vaccines on the way ghirls and bhoys we’ve been kept in for ages let’s aw get the vaccine and let’s have a fuckin brilliant 2021 xxx and here were still gaun for ten πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€ GOD BLESS each and everyone of you for putting up way ma rants ma sweary words believe me the majority of the time is trying tae get a laff πŸ™ˆπŸ€ HAPPY NEW YEAR to each and every one of you and remember β€œfor it’s a grand old team to play for β€œHAIL HAIL πŸ€πŸ€ πŸ† πŸ† πŸ† x4

Goodbye ya horrible cunt you have been a bastard of a year, you will go down as the year I fuckin hate the most bastard , lost thousands cunt but I am lucky some poor cunts will never get over you .My one highlight was my wee st paddy’s day granddaughter just afore lockdown#1 never seen her for a few weeks but hey she’s her grandas ghirl now I’m lucky a hud that wee thing tae keep me going πŸ‘ beautiful wee girl and now with a smile that lights up yer day πŸ˜‚ corny as fuck but true . We now need tae be strong vaccines on the way ghirls and bhoys we’ve been kept in for ages let’s aw get the vaccine and let’s have a fuckin brilliant 2021 xxx and here were still gaun for ten πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€ GOD BLESS each and everyone of you for putting up way ma rants ma sweary words believe me the majority of the time is trying tae get a laff πŸ™ˆπŸ€ HAPPY NEW YEAR to each and every one of you and remember β€œfor it’s a grand old team to play for β€œHAIL HAIL πŸ€πŸ€ πŸ† πŸ† πŸ† x4
Untitled.jpg

Go on ye big oul soft hooer. The wee one musta took the looks from the mother....

Goodbye ya horrible cunt you have been a bastard of a year, you will go down as the year I fuckin hate the most bastard , lost thousands cunt but I am lucky some poor cunts will never get over you .My one highlight was my wee st paddy’s day granddaughter just afore lockdown#1 never seen her for a few weeks but hey she’s her grandas ghirl now I’m lucky a hud that wee thing tae keep me going πŸ‘ beautiful wee girl and now with a smile that lights up yer day πŸ˜‚ corny as fuck but true . We now need tae be strong vaccines on the way ghirls and bhoys we’ve been kept in for ages let’s aw get the vaccine and let’s have a fuckin brilliant 2021 xxx and here were still gaun for ten πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€ GOD BLESS each and everyone of you for putting up way ma rants ma sweary words believe me the majority of the time is trying tae get a laff πŸ™ˆπŸ€ HAPPY NEW YEAR to each and every one of you and remember β€œfor it’s a grand old team to play for β€œHAIL HAIL πŸ€πŸ€ πŸ† πŸ† πŸ†
A know how you felt mate our first wee grandson was born the 16 th Feb after he was born we were seeing him regularly up until lock down,the wife and the dauhter
made me pack my we delivery job or I was not allowed to see him so I did we missed weeks of his growing up then we just said fuck he's coming to visit us now he's nearly1 is wee joy but because off this cunt covid,we missed a couple off months watching him grow a!so during that time never seen my2 grand daughters for weeks and we normally see them every day as they stay close bye, but I I'll be glad to see the back off 2020,,so he'll mend 2020 and hope for a happy new year for everybody ,I know I am not the only but I've missed paradise me my son my brother and my wee nephew go to all the home games it's more like a family reunion at every home game as I pick them all up individually,so it's been a cunt ,so looking forward to getting back to the games so happy new year to everybody and God bless,Mon the hoops

2020? Fuckin' great year!!!!

9 in a row n Quadruple Treble winners!!!

We'll all be telling oor grandweans aboot it for years n we're far from finished yet!

History beckons once again for 2021....

GBTC
We might be history makers but it was like a slow form off torture not being bodily there to see 9 in a row and not be at Hampden to see the quad treble can you imagine what the gallowgate in may would have been like,we have missed out more than any other fans for not being there,but we wanted the season cut short and the league handed to us and we wanted a fucking Christmas cup final,we didn't want a celebration parade down the gallow gate,so there you have it football wise we missed one of our greatest achievements in the history of the club never again in our lifetime w8ll we see such a period of Celtic domination and it might not be over yet if we can beat these cunts on saturday,just watch their arses collapse ,Mon the hoops

Yes it's been a horrible year my mate of over 50 years lost his wife and two sisters to cancer all within two months, but as we Scots say life goes on I took his steak pie down to him last and for a natter like all he is looking forward to the new year my thoughts are with everyone who have lost someone this year

Well here's to us whas like us bless them all ,have a great and better new year abodie Jim

You mean the guy who is domiciled in Switzerland to avoid UK Tax but still has plenty to say aboot what should happen here. Contributes nothing to our society but still travels the world on British passport? He totally deserves a knighthood.
Yes him, same person who preaches that we should all be vegan and carbon neutral like him, but he forgets to mention his collection of supercars and his habit of flying his dug round the world on a private jet! Twat.

Members online

Latest posts

Back