Gordon Strachans View.

Actually he speaks about Scottish football for the first 12 mins then she starts asking him about the EPL.
He only gives a personal opinion on whats gone on.

16 mins? Ah..could you maybe summarize it in a couple of sentences fir us Brim?
😏
Ok here goes.
NL blew his fuse trying to get the team behind him.
Some of our players only want to play 15 games a season, and want to be led by the nose.
McGregor is fukked after carrying the whole midfield for 4 years.
Fitbaw is like golf, if you dont score you dont get your hole.
Rangers have a good defence.

Ok here goes.
Some of our players only want to play 15 games a season, and want to be led by the nose.
it's 16 mins long ,,,,,what are you not telling us :oops:

Will have to come back to it if its 16 min long but love listening to him. He is aware of the biased opinions we face from SMSM and has even started calling Celtic' us' and I'm positive that's in response to the onslaught.
Absolute respect for WGS. I've said before that given the constraints under which he took the Celtic job he is easily up there with our best managers and is still a consistent source of positivity about the club

Ok here goes.
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ (y)(y)πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€

Absolute respect for WGS. I've said before that given the constraints under which he took the Celtic job he is easily up there with our best managers and is still a consistent source of positivity about the club
Agree with you there Bigman.

I wouldn't be against him coming in as a stop gap if Neil gets mutually consented, but do you think he would sack we Gav if he came in.🀭😜

Ok here goes.
Cheers πŸ‘
I will watch it later- honest

And remember that he was high on the all time hated ,well strongly disliked wee prick list and wasnt a manager welcomed with open arms but oversaw some of our best achievements in Europe would love him as D.O.F and his 1st job? Take your son's laptop please , fk fortnite jnr theres a game on.

All bs aside , I, we all know theres a place for apps on laptops that analyses the game, rarely though does that happen from the dug out. Jnr should have a big screen in the dressing room and show the players some this and that if necessary and it is because these players seem to know as much about our tactical approach to games as we do. Fukall but sometimes the cameras see what you cant from the touchline.

Members online

Latest posts

Back