Graeme Potter to Celtic

Winter

Its dons skelpin Sunday again and any big game of ours wouldn't be complete without some SMSM bs. So the Scotsman (who doesnt read the Scotsman?) Have suddenly from nowhere linked Potter of Hogwarts no that's the other Potter. Potter of ostersunds success done well for them in Sweden took them from lower divisions into Europe and they beat arsenal in one leg but went out admirably like a Scotland side. So after that he gets a dream move to England where it's always been his ambition to manage (I know this as I seen a documentary about him moving to Sweden why he did etc) and it was because It's difficult for young English coaches now to even get a championship gig. So he's achieved his ambition fair play to the man I say. I also say that if he moved to the middle of nowhere to get a managers post in England a good one with Swansea why would he suddenly turn his back on his ambition now when he's so close to being a top flight epl manager if he can take Swansea up which looks unlikely to be this season 9pts off the play offs. The answer is he wouldn't of course and the Scotsman "sources close to " bs is a f*#?n nonsense story. So eh..aye rant over fuk the Scotsman and the rest COYBIG HH ☘

Its dons skelpin Sunday again and any big game of ours wouldn't be complete without some SMSM bs. So the Scotsman (who doesnt read the Scotsman?) Have suddenly from nowhere linked Potter of Hogwarts no that's the other Potter. Potter of ostersunds success done well for them in Sweden took them from lower divisions into Europe and they beat arsenal in one leg but went out admirably like a Scotland side. So after that he gets a dream move to England where it's always been his ambition to manage (I know this as I seen a documentary about him moving to Sweden why he did etc) and it was because It's difficult for young English coaches now to even get a championship gig. So he's achieved his ambition fair play to the man I say. I also say that if he moved to the middle of nowhere to get a managers post in England a good one with Swansea why would he suddenly turn his back on his ambition now when he's so close to being a top flight epl manager if he can take Swansea up which looks unlikely to be this season 9pts off the play offs. The answer is he wouldn't of course and the Scotsman "sources close to " bs is a f*#?n nonsense story. So eh..aye rant over fuk the Scotsman and the rest COYBIG HH ☘

Fake news as usual, W.

Back