Great News! Moi Elyounoussi opts for Celtic return

Thought he was starting to look really good before the injury. Happy to see him signing again.
I was thinking as well about the layoff the players have had and the lads that have been in the mix and played a massive amount of games. As long as we manage them well to a point of match fitness the break might have done a few some good to help all the niggles heal.
Slippys new squad a season approach has still seen them burn out half way. If we are going in fully rested he is in trouble 😎

We should make moves to sign him permanent would be a good investment if we can cut a deal and turn him into a winner before moving him on
I like him and he has craft and awareness around the box. IF he's given a run he'll serve us well. Let's see how it pans out this season before going overboard regarding a permanent signature. If we can secure FF then 10's in the bag.

Steady on guys, it’s only a “ journalist“ saying these things
Mohamed Elyounoussi has decided his future! According to our information (@vgsporten), the Norwegian international will extend his loan spell at @CelticFC for one more season. Final paperwork remains before it’s a done deal.
Red flag at words like “according to our information “ and “final paperwork remains to be done “
Would be great if he comes back, he was hitting a good run of form before getting injured, but until he signs I’m not holding my breath......

With our current squad what would be our best first team/
my best guess Bain Frimpong, Ajer, Julien, Taylor, Brown McGregor Forrest, Klimala, Eddie and Elyounoussi in a 4-2-4 formation

Very hard to leave out Johnston, Griff, Rogic Ncham Christie, Elhamed and Bitton and others.

Members online

Latest posts

Back