Greece, closed door games.

Countries like Greece, Italy and Iran with warm climates are very different to the likes of Scotland and Ireland. In those countries you run a greater outdoors risk of airborne infection as the virus will be active in outdoor temperature and will travel further due to the warmer air. You don't get the flu outside in Scotland or Ireland, you get it indoors where the heat's on and the windows are closed.

Countries like Greece, Italy and Iran with warm climates are very different to the likes of Scotland and Ireland. In those countries you run a greater outdoors risk of airborne infection as the virus will be active in outdoor temperature and will travel further due to the warmer air. You don't get the flu outside in Scotland or Ireland, you get it indoors where the heat's on and the windows are closed.
Fair point !hh

Complacency isn't a virtue. It is here and it kills people. I'm not panicking but I'm realistic. It gives me no comfort to think I'm in a country with a "lower risk of contamination".
Just about most European countries are taking serious precautions!!!!!! Cutting back on gatherings, today ,here,at murrayfield say 70,000, Man U v city full ,another say 70,000,,cricket in England full say another 70,000, and they are ‘concerned’,Who is kidding who here ffs,hh

Members online

No members online now.

Back