Green Brigade,this should have been posted earlier!

THE ONLY SUPPORTERS IN SCOTLAND TO BE KETTLED!
I have always said without The Green Brigade we are a man down,dont always agree with what they do at games but if I have to choose between a fine being paid or The Green Brigade being suspended,,the fine gets paid..

HH

Pyros aside they have been brilliant for both the support and the club inventive /forward thinking nobody can ever forget the 125th anniversary tifo and there front foot approach on Uefa's pathetic stance which backfired so spectacular , with match the fine for Palestine .
It was an outstanding move which brought the worlds attention to 3 things ,uefa's ignorance ,the plight of the palestine people and Celtics ultras the Green Brigade

No marches of hate ,a group who have done outstanding work for the communitys around Glasgow and more important the Refugee issues which they highlight constantly
they are respected by other ultras in europe ,,,,no mean feat

yet they are painted as political activist terrorist lovers by the ignorant and kettled by those doing the painting

☝ Think that about covers it for me, well said mate.

Lack of strategic thinking on their part where the BLM protest was concerned. They should have attended in an asymmetric manner and formed up inside the protest. Of course the enemy will deploy their tactics against the Green Brigade. Therefore, the Green Brigade should think beyond the enemy's tactics.

Members online

No members online now.

Back