Green Brigade,this should have been posted earlier!

The pyro 9-in a row at the end of the video is outstanding.....even the panty wetters can't slag that
Pyro, where it should be.....OUTSIDE the stadium, the 9 display was stunning, with the drone footage, very imaginative, hate the use of pyro in the stadium, there so much more that can be done, everyone has a smart phone nowadays, the 67mins displays are great, you could place a clear green filter over the lens and the Whole stadium use the flash at the same time, would be stunning......with no UEFA fines 👍

Excellent for once no criticism of GB celtic supporters should look at what GB do for celric and local community. Refugees. and most recently during lock down To the people who moan about them im 70 and in all my 65 yrs following Celtic and ST for 40 odd yrs i have never seen the team given a more passionate support when winning or losing if i was younger i would been in amongst thwm keep up great work GG 💚

Pyros aside they have been brilliant for both the support and the club inventive /forward thinking nobody can ever forget the 125th anniversary tifo and there front foot approach on Uefa's pathetic stance which backfired so spectacular , with match the fine for Palestine .
It was an outstanding move which brought the worlds attention to 3 things ,uefa's ignorance ,the plight of the palestine people and Celtics ultras the Green Brigade

No marches of hate ,a group who have done outstanding work for the communitys around Glasgow and more important the Refugee issues which they highlight constantly
they are respected by other ultras in europe ,,,,no mean feat

yet they are painted as political activist terrorist lovers by the ignorant and kettled by those doing the painting

Love the Green Brigade, they are simply outstanding, keeping the tradition of the Jungle alive in the developed Paradise 🍀 We should be grateful and glad. Love the atmosphere they give the stadium every game and the imaginative artwork

An absolute credit to the Club

Members online

Latest posts

Back