Griff has to start

Imatim

For me without Dembele, Griff needs to lead the line.

Edouard imo is better at running at players and is much better suited to playing a bit deeper and wider. What do you think?

Griff looks overweight n unfit to me at the moment. Once he shifts a couple of lbs, he will lead the line for me, still feel eddie is finding his feet n not used to leading the line on his own

Always rankles a bit with me when we rely on Griff to take the corners. Would rather see someone else with a good delivery (hard to believe we don’t have one) take them, leaving Griff lurking around the box to feed on any loose balls.

We don't create enough for either to do well. Our play from the edge of our box to the the of the opposition's is the problem. Far too slow, too many touches, no one looking for space to receive the ball in the opposition's half. We end up knocking about between the back line and Brown for ages.

I could play up front and I'm shit...it makes no difference if all we do is pass the ball from defence to midfield to defence to out wide back into the midfield..back to defence...maybe get Gordon involved who will give it to Brown who came deep to get it. To boyata who is now under pressure so back to Gordon who punts it out the park....it's no wonder sometimes forest or Sinclair or Christie are put in the forward position. Brendan could stick Bain up there. They won't get a fucking touch
HH??

Members online

Latest posts

Back